Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe (H)

Okocha10

In November, hearing we had dodged a further points deduction I thought we might stop up, given how we were playing at the time.

Now, the EFL could even give us the 12 points back for going into administration and we'll still finish in the bottom two.

Absolute shite. The weather and bell ends day out in the North Lower just compounded matters.

2 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

In his interview he mentions Wycombe making a change tactically which surprised them and he wanted the players to work it out better. 

He also said if you something like if you can’t go round them go over them, Fuck knows what he’s on about, has to be most random after match manager interviews ever. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, superjohnmcginlay said:

In his interview he mentions Wycombe making a change tactically which surprised them and he wanted the players to work it out better. 

Going to have to listen to that then never heard a manger try to blame the players for tactical changes by the opposition may be they should substitute themselves once they work out if they have gone 4 4 2 

Thought we were ok first half after the first 5 minutes.  Comical goal at the end of the half again.

second half was dreadful.  How kh can take any crumbs of positivity out of that god only knows.

matthews for me could easily have got sent off, second goal was down to our centre half missing a header.

i really am at a loss as to how often a team can make so many of the same basic mistakes.  A junior, women’s or pub team wouldn’t keep doing it so how come people that are paid to play do it.

surely we should be playing with some sort of freedom as every game is in effect a free hit - nothing to lose.  So these shit performances are baffling me as on paper, our players aren’t this bad are they ?

next stop mk - god knows why - but today has really brought Oxford into doubt for me.

Been saying it for weeks, Hill is clueless when it comes to tactics.

First Bolton team in years who cant defend a simple cross, we usually get done with a through ball, and its all down to setting a team up which Hill clearly hasn’t.

The new owners are clearly happy for the football to just fade out and hope the fans will keep coming. Well the patience of many of us has now gone folks and you wont be seeing me near again whilst this clown Hill is in charge.

Pissed off, pissed wet through and now getting pissed.