Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Escobarp

Citeh banned from Europe

The majority of the top clubs in Europe break FFP,  UEFA probably hate Citeh more because their fans turn their backs on the so called Chamions League national anthem. 

I fucking hate UEFA, just look at the ticket prices for their championships this summer, fucking extortionate and pure greed. They think that they bring the game to the fans, the working classes, that's bollox! They are no different than the corrupt FIFA, and they hate the fucking English, bar those scouse cunts, and they probably hate the Premier League.

...rant over 😁

Edited by Mr Grey

Doesn’t surprise me when you have David Gill running the show for UEFA, trying everything to get united back in the champions league 

They'll appeal and it will get reduced. But it should stand as it is. I reckon Saul Goodman's phone will be ringing right now. PSG on the line, Mr Goodman...

31 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

5th place makes the chumps league then?

Could be Sheff Utd then 

doesn’t seem long ago we were going toe to toe with them in the league 

They have as much chance of playing Barca next season as we have of playing Barrow 

Probably be commuted to a big fine like last time. The irony of being fined by breaking FFP. 

Really hope the decision is upheld, would shut the smug crowing Mancs up for five minutes. Citeh and Utd really are two cheeks of the same arse. Fuck 'em both.

Edited by Burnden Pies

I get that City have been banned but how ironic that LFC supporters are the first on Facebook to be mocking.

The hypocrisy is absolutely astounding. For years teams like Real PSG United Chelsea pissed away millions and competed at this level. 
Real literally got bailed out by the king of Spain. 
Yea I’m bias because they’re my employers but this is my livelihood. Me and hundreds of staff work damn hard to ensure we delivery the best we can across the board and it isn’t just the brand of City who’s being punished so are we.
we work around the clock make sacrifices to our family’s and travel all over the world to become a competitive football team. No one will see the work that’s put in behind the scenes to achieve the goal we have been set. 

Absolute joke of a decision.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I get that City have been banned but how ironic that LFC supporters are the first on Facebook to be mocking.

Citeh are only getting themselves banned whereas world capital of victimhood Liverpool got the whole of English football banned.

3 minutes ago, Burnden Pies said:

Citeh are only getting themselves banned whereas world capital of victimhood Liverpool got the whole of English football banned.

I just pointed that out to the Liverpool fan who came taking the piss. Apparently he's disappointed with me for bring it up.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I just pointed that out to the Liverpool fan who came taking the piss. Apparently he's disappointed with me for bring it up.

You should have realised how it works by now: Scousers can do no wrong and are the salt of the earth. How dare you suggest otherwise!

15 minutes ago, Burnden Pies said:

Citeh and Utd really are two cheeks of the same arse. Fuck 'em both.

Correct. Although the Massives have a big festering boil on their cheek

Fuck em. JCL wankers who have to sell cheap tickets to try to fill their ground for CL games. They screech louder than fucking scousers 

Cant wait to see the fucknuggets round here who give me shit for supporting BWFC

Haha. Hafuckingha

Made my fucking day

23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

This why their the most hated club in the world quick to forgot who got all the other clubs banned in 80’s 

One down. Last time english clubs dominated in Europe (80's)what did they do? Found some excuse to ban us!

Bit more seriously though this was always going to happen. FFP was brought in to specifically protect the established elite like Real, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, Manure, Juventus, etc from the vulgar nouveau riche. Abramovich spooked them gatecrashing the party they dont want anymore. It has absolutely nothing to do with "fairness'

15 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Correct. Although the Massives have a big festering boil on their cheek

Fuck em. JCL wankers who have to sell cheap tickets to try to fill their ground for CL games. They screech louder than fucking scousers 

Cant wait to see the fucknuggets round here who give me shit for supporting BWFC

Haha. Hafuckingha

Made my fucking day

Dont know how old you are but for a Bolton fan to hate city more than utd is just unfathomable 

9 minutes ago, snowball said:

Dont know how old you are but for a Bolton fan to hate city more than utd is just unfathomable 

He's explained it previously - surrounded by them and they've done his head in!

45 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The hypocrisy is absolutely astounding. For years teams like Real PSG United Chelsea pissed away millions and competed at this level. 
Real literally got bailed out by the king of Spain. 
Yea I’m bias because they’re my employers but this is my livelihood. Me and hundreds of staff work damn hard to ensure we delivery the best we can across the board and it isn’t just the brand of City who’s being punished so are we.
we work around the clock make sacrifices to our family’s and travel all over the world to become a competitive football team. No one will see the work that’s put in behind the scenes to achieve the goal we have been set. 

Absolute joke of a decision.

I agree re the hypocrisy. Unfair practices been going on for years; iirc Real were essentially financially fucked some time ago, but high ranking folk within the organisation ended up getting the club bailed out with tax payers money or something along those lines.

Either apply rules stringently and fairly across the board, or don't bother with them.