Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Citeh banned from Europe

Escobarp

Probably be commuted to a big fine like last time. The irony of being fined by breaking FFP. 

Really hope the decision is upheld, would shut the smug crowing Mancs up for five minutes. Citeh and Utd really are two cheeks of the same arse. Fuck 'em both.

Edited by Burnden Pies

• Members

The hypocrisy is absolutely astounding. For years teams like Real PSG United Chelsea pissed away millions and competed at this level. 
Real literally got bailed out by the king of Spain. 
Yea I’m bias because they’re my employers but this is my livelihood. Me and hundreds of staff work damn hard to ensure we delivery the best we can across the board and it isn’t just the brand of City who’s being punished so are we.
we work around the clock make sacrifices to our family’s and travel all over the world to become a competitive football team. No one will see the work that’s put in behind the scenes to achieve the goal we have been set. 

Absolute joke of a decision.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Burnden Pies said:

Citeh are only getting themselves banned whereas world capital of victimhood Liverpool got the whole of English football banned.

I just pointed that out to the Liverpool fan who came taking the piss. Apparently he's disappointed with me for bring it up.

15 minutes ago, Burnden Pies said:

Citeh and Utd really are two cheeks of the same arse. Fuck 'em both.

Correct. Although the Massives have a big festering boil on their cheek

Fuck em. JCL wankers who have to sell cheap tickets to try to fill their ground for CL games. They screech louder than fucking scousers 

Cant wait to see the fucknuggets round here who give me shit for supporting BWFC

Haha. Hafuckingha

Made my fucking day

One down. Last time english clubs dominated in Europe (80's)what did they do? Found some excuse to ban us!

Bit more seriously though this was always going to happen. FFP was brought in to specifically protect the established elite like Real, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, Manure, Juventus, etc from the vulgar nouveau riche. Abramovich spooked them gatecrashing the party they dont want anymore. It has absolutely nothing to do with "fairness'

15 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Correct. Although the Massives have a big festering boil on their cheek

Fuck em. JCL wankers who have to sell cheap tickets to try to fill their ground for CL games. They screech louder than fucking scousers 

Cant wait to see the fucknuggets round here who give me shit for supporting BWFC

Haha. Hafuckingha

Made my fucking day

Dont know how old you are but for a Bolton fan to hate city more than utd is just unfathomable 

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The hypocrisy is absolutely astounding. For years teams like Real PSG United Chelsea pissed away millions and competed at this level. 
Real literally got bailed out by the king of Spain. 
Yea I’m bias because they’re my employers but this is my livelihood. Me and hundreds of staff work damn hard to ensure we delivery the best we can across the board and it isn’t just the brand of City who’s being punished so are we.
we work around the clock make sacrifices to our family’s and travel all over the world to become a competitive football team. No one will see the work that’s put in behind the scenes to achieve the goal we have been set. 

Absolute joke of a decision.

I agree re the hypocrisy. Unfair practices been going on for years; iirc Real were essentially financially fucked some time ago, but high ranking folk within the organisation ended up getting the club bailed out with tax payers money or something along those lines.

Either apply rules stringently and fairly across the board, or don't bother with them.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I agree re the hypocrisy. Unfair practices been going on for years; iirc Real were essentially financially fucked some time ago, but high ranking folk within the organisation ended up getting the club bailed out with tax payers money or something along those lines.

Either apply rules stringently and fairly across the board, or don't bother with them.

I’m so so annoyed. 
The goal for the staff from the top to the bottom was work to establishing City as a European Heavyweight, not winning it but to create a winning formula. I amongst others have worked so hard sacrifices so much. I’m literally away from my family now prepping to watch Madrid this weekend ready to report back for the Real Madrid champions league game.

it feels like a lot of work for nothing.