Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Jeez

Twitter saying sheā€™d been a media target, what had she done? Assume sheā€™s done herself in?

As far as I can remember some point last year she'd had an argument with her fella and supposedly done domestic abusive type stuff to him. Got binned off by love island as a result. All over the gutter rags and gossip columns

11 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

As far as I can remember some point last year she'd had an argument with her fella and supposedly done domestic abusive type stuff to him. Got binned off by love island as a result. All over the gutter rags and gossip columns

Think it was a bit more than domestic abuse.

Anyway, it's very sad. A waste of a life.

Nothing will change though, our gutter press will continue to do what they do and revel in reporting how much of a car crash celebrities' lives become.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Whatā€™s the press done?Ā 

She had a row with her fella, a proper tear up, shit thrown about and was arrested.

He didnt want to persue it, we've all had some fucking barneys behind closed doors but she has become the pin up girl for female on male domestic viloence.

21 minutes ago, Tommy9322 said:

She hit her fella over the head with a lamp whilst he was asleep, police pressed charges as her fella didnā€™t want to.

My Mrs actually twatted me over the head with an alarm clock once when I was in bed,Ā we're still married after 24 years btw.