Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

11 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

So it is šŸ˜‚

Never mind Ronnie

i only know if either Schofield , WeinsteinĀ Ā or Epstein had even looked sideways at my kids or grandkids

the coffin would be the least of their problems

Ā 

Edited by Mona

47 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Never heard the accusation on Schofield before? You sure about that? Who is the veteran of Britain's war on terror? I genuinely don't know but maybe that's the point you make?

16 or 17 year old runner on the show apparently, not little kids but likes the twinks it would appear. Hence the announcement before the story broke Iā€™d guess.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

16 or 17 year old runner on the show apparently, not little kids but likes the twinks it would appear. Hence the announcement before the story broke Iā€™d guess.

Ok but apart from being gay (joke) did he do something wrong? Or is he a secret killer?

2 minutes ago, Horwich said:

Im sure the public Opinion would have changed if a woman had been assaulted

That was my feeling when I heard folk criticising the CPS for pursuing her assault charge because "the victim didnt want to pursue the matter"

That must have been music to the ears of wife beating tossers everywhereĀ 

• Members
20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I heard he had a younger boyfriend - probably a bit too young for mainstream tastes and the papers were going to run it.

That was my first initial thought. Like he got the jump on papers first before it came out.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Rudyā€™s Message said:

That was my first initial thought. Like he got the jump on papers first before it came out.Ā 

Apparently from what Iā€™ve read his wee boyfriend has sold it to the press. ITV are the ones who helped him get the injunction.Ā 
apparently heā€™s known the boy since he was 15 and got him a job as his runner on this morning. But whether true or not no ideaĀ 

Ā 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Apparently from what Iā€™ve read his wee boyfriend has sold it to the press. ITV are the ones who helped him get the injunction.Ā 
apparently heā€™s known the boy since he was 15 and got him a job as his runner on this morning. But whether true or not no ideaĀ 

Ā 

We need Louis Theroux to interview him

7 minutes ago, Rudyā€™s Message said:

We need Louis Theroux to interview him

Guys been lauded as a hero for gay men for coming out. In reality heā€™s a beast and has been protected by his employer.Ā 
caroline Flack was vilified by the same employerĀ for a domestic bust up. Sad state of affairsĀ 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Guys been lauded as a hero for gay men for coming out. In reality heā€™s a beast and has been protected by his employer.Ā 
caroline Flack was vilified by the same employerĀ for a domestic bust up. Sad state of affairsĀ 

Hero is bollocks. Itā€™s his wife I feel for. Flack had a bust up with her fella and hung out to dry by the same mediaĀ 

12 minutes ago, Rudyā€™s Message said:

Hero is bollocks. Itā€™s his wife I feel for. Flack had a bust up with her fella and hung out to dry by the same mediaĀ 

Correct. If it was a girl he had been pumping behind his wifeā€™s back there wouldā€™ve been uproar. Cos heā€™s bumming a wee boy itā€™s different šŸ˜. Someone tell me society isnā€™t completely fucked upĀ 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mona said:

I brained my husband with a frozen leg of lamb ( after two years of marriage)

then we ate the evidence on the sunday
been married 44 years

schofield is a disgraceĀ 

51 and using his position to influence an 18 year old

whats the difference between him and Weinstein???

Where did you meat your hubby?

• Members
13 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

From what I've read since it sounds like it's the CPS who have been the cunts in all of this

See, I don't get that. They have to assess every case put before them on its merits. No doubt in my mind the incident happened; medical attention was required; police made aware.

If the boyfriend made a complaint and then wanted to withdraw it later - too late matey, wheels are in motion. The CPS just doing their job impartially and without favour from what I can see which is precisely what we would want is it not?

Suicide is a selfish act and leaves behind a trail of shattered lives so I am struggling to feel the depth of compassion and sympathy being expressed by many (some of whomĀ have the virtue signalling infection). Add in the fact the I would never watch mindless and moronic fucking drivel like that so would not have a scooby who she is and you can see why I may not be as quick to throw myself on the floor pretending to weep as others might be. A tragic loss of a young life, yes.Sympathy for a suicide victim? Struggling.

Blaming tabloids etc. is a load of old bollocks. Yes, they are sensationsalising shithouses at the best of times but the real issues here are social media (by which these 'celebs' are happy to raise their profile with but unhappy when anything negative appears) and those who would end their life without any consideration for those close to them.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

See, I don't get that. They have to assess every case put before them on its merits. No doubt in my mind the incident happened; medical attention was required; police made aware.

If the boyfriend made a complaint and then wanted to withdraw it later - too late matey, wheels are in motion. The CPS just doing their job impartially and without favour from what I can see which is precisely what we would want is it not?

Suicide is a selfish act and leaves behind a trail of shattered lives so I am struggling to feel the depth of compassion and sympathy being expressed by many (some of whomĀ have the virtue signalling infection). Add in the fact the I would never watch mindless and moronic fucking drivel like that so would not have a scooby who she is and you can see why I may not be as quick to throw myself on the floor pretending to weep as others might be. A tragic loss of a young life, yes.Sympathy for a suicide victim? Struggling.

Blaming tabloids etc. is a load of old bollocks. Yes, they are sensationsalising shithouses at the best of times but the real issues here are social media (by which these 'celebs' are happy to raise their profile with but unhappy when anything negative appears) and those who would end their life without any consideration for those close to them.

So where does the blame lie when it comes to social media, with the companies themselves, or the general public?

I'll be honest, I had no idea what had gone on in her life till all this happened, other than noticing she was presenting love island

Wonder if the details of what she did to get arrested wlll be made fully public now

As for the CPS, do they persue every case even when the victim doesn't want to press charges even though there's clearly been wrong doing? If so, fair enough

• Members
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Suicide isn'tĀ asĀ cut and dryĀ as just being a selfish act, yes it does leave a trail behind but from anyone to sink that low that they feel they can no longer go on and canā€™t find a way back Itā€™s an extremely sad thing.Ā 
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m pleased people open up more now and talk about how they feel. As a society we need to get better at understanding and listening to what people are going through.Ā