Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

2 hours ago, royal white said:

I’m going off what her ex in 2018 had to say about her and what her last boyfriend was saying to the police when he called them. That’s unless they’re both liars 

I mean her last boyfriend later said she hadn’t hit him. And I don’t know what her ex specifically said but all seemed a bit jilted ex. But I don’t know. I suspect she was having mental health issues. And that doesn’t necessarily excuse what she may have done but  potentially puts it in a different light.

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I mean her last boyfriend later said she hadn’t hit him. And I don’t know what her ex specifically said but all seemed a bit jilted ex. But I don’t know. I suspect she was having mental health issues. And that doesn’t necessarily excuse what she may have done but  potentially puts it in a different light.

Well if she didn’t hit him he needs to get a visit off the police for wasting their time. However the fact that the CPS wanted to take the case further I’m guessing she did and he was Lying  to save their relationship. 

42 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Are you from Liverpool ?

You always seem to have to excuse yourself 

8 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Were you ever brave/daft enough to buy the vestial mastubation t-shirt with the pictures of a naked nun frigging herself on the front and 'Jesus is a Cunt' on the back?

Nah could never have pulled it off (ha). Only ever saw maybe one or two people wearing that, just asking for grief.

They lost a lot of whatever mystique they had when I saw a photo of Dani Filth in his QPR shirt at Loftus Road.

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Thought you wouldn't 🤔😉

What are you suggesting?

Anyway, I just googled him, sounds like he went on a sort rampage every time he went to hospital, so there'll be plenty of witnesses to confirm if he's guilty or not

But, you know, let him give his side of the story too in court, regardless of whether you like his mum or not

He'll probably get banged up, not arsed if it's in prison or a mental hospital, so long as he's not let out to do it again

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

What are you suggesting?

Anyway, I just googled him, sounds like he went on a sort rampage every time he went to hospital, so there'll be plenty of witnesses to confirm if he's guilty or not

But, you know, let him give his side of the story too in court, regardless of whether you like his mum or not

He'll probably get banged up, not arsed if it's in prison or a mental hospital, so long as he's not let out to do it again

I love his mum....best comedy act for years.

Oh, and you know perfectly well what I was suggesting, please don't act all so naive and simple 😊

• Moderators
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I love his mum....best comedy act for years.

Oh, and you know perfectly well what I was suggesting, please don't act all so naive and simple 😊

For a minute there it felt like you were suggesting I was one of those lefties you're always banging on about

2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

For a minute there it felt like you were suggesting I was one of those lefties you're always banging on about

You probably are one though.

Anyone who doesn't attend overseas marches with other fascists or won't throw in the odd 'red pill' reference into their posts is one...

You probably want Diane 'Abacus' as PM snd internment for the parasite jew.

You probably make a twice yearly pilgrimage to Highgate Cemetery to lay a solitary red rose upon the grave of comrade Marx.

You probably read V.I. Lenin 'What must be done' to your kids at bedtime, The Red Flag as a lullaby.

You've probably turned your front lawn over to beet production.

You probably think Ian Huntley has probably learned his lesson and should be sent to an open prison.

Cuck.

Edited by Youri McAnespie