Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Caroline Flack


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see celebrities are all over this death saying “can we not all be kind” “just be nice” and “just show love” the same hypocrites who have been using the same platforms over the last few months to sla

Must have been a wake up call for you both 😁

Social media is wank. Get rid.

2 hours ago, royal white said:

I’m going off what her ex in 2018 had to say about her and what her last boyfriend was saying to the police when he called them. That’s unless they’re both liars 

I mean her last boyfriend later said she hadn’t hit him. And I don’t know what her ex specifically said but all seemed a bit jilted ex. But I don’t know. I suspect she was having mental health issues. And that doesn’t necessarily excuse what she may have done but  potentially puts it in a different light.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I mean her last boyfriend later said she hadn’t hit him. And I don’t know what her ex specifically said but all seemed a bit jilted ex. But I don’t know. I suspect she was having mental health issues. And that doesn’t necessarily excuse what she may have done but  potentially puts it in a different light.

Well if she didn’t hit him he needs to get a visit off the police for wasting their time. However the fact that the CPS wanted to take the case further I’m guessing she did and he was Lying  to save their relationship. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, royal white said:

Well if she didn’t hit him he needs to get a visit off the police for wasting their time. However the fact that the CPS wanted to take the case further I’m guessing she did and he was Lying  to save their relationship. 

In a nutshell sir

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I mean her last boyfriend later said she hadn’t hit him. And I don’t know what her ex specifically said but all seemed a bit jilted ex. But I don’t know. I suspect she was having mental health issues. And that doesn’t necessarily excuse what she may have done but  potentially puts it in a different light.

Are you from Liverpool ?

You always seem to have to excuse yourself 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

As an analogy and further balance, does that apply to Diane Abbott's son too ?

dunno, it was a joke, I've no idea what he's been up to, nor do I care as he's not famous

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

That clip was sampled on a song by my favourite band through college... Cradle of Filth 😬

Were you ever brave/daft enough to buy the vestial mastubation t-shirt with the pictures of a naked nun frigging herself on the front and 'Jesus is a Cunt' on the back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Were you ever brave/daft enough to buy the vestial mastubation t-shirt with the pictures of a naked nun frigging herself on the front and 'Jesus is a Cunt' on the back?

Nah could never have pulled it off (ha). Only ever saw maybe one or two people wearing that, just asking for grief.

They lost a lot of whatever mystique they had when I saw a photo of Dani Filth in his QPR shirt at Loftus Road.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Thought you wouldn't 🤔😉

What are you suggesting?

Anyway, I just googled him, sounds like he went on a sort rampage every time he went to hospital, so there'll be plenty of witnesses to confirm if he's guilty or not

But, you know, let him give his side of the story too in court, regardless of whether you like his mum or not

He'll probably get banged up, not arsed if it's in prison or a mental hospital, so long as he's not let out to do it again

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

What are you suggesting?

Anyway, I just googled him, sounds like he went on a sort rampage every time he went to hospital, so there'll be plenty of witnesses to confirm if he's guilty or not

But, you know, let him give his side of the story too in court, regardless of whether you like his mum or not

He'll probably get banged up, not arsed if it's in prison or a mental hospital, so long as he's not let out to do it again

I love his mum....best comedy act for years.

 

Oh, and you know perfectly well what I was suggesting, please don't act all so naive and simple 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
11 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I love his mum....best comedy act for years.

 

Oh, and you know perfectly well what I was suggesting, please don't act all so naive and simple 😊

For a minute there it felt like you were suggesting I was one of those lefties you're always banging on about

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

For a minute there it felt like you were suggesting I was one of those lefties you're always banging on about

You probably are one though.

Anyone who doesn't attend overseas marches with other fascists or won't throw in the odd 'red pill' reference into their posts is one...

You probably want Diane 'Abacus' as PM snd internment for the parasite jew.

You probably make a twice yearly pilgrimage to Highgate Cemetery to lay a solitary red rose upon the grave of comrade Marx.

You probably read V.I. Lenin 'What must be done' to your kids at bedtime, The Red Flag as a lullaby.

You've probably turned your front lawn over to beet production.

You probably think Ian Huntley has probably learned his lesson and should be sent to an open prison.

Cuck.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.