Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caroline Flack

barryk32

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

ALL celebrities? Not sure where I’ve said that. You’ve obviously dreamt it or it’s a figment of your imagination

You said "I see celebrities are all over this..." Which suggests several, more than one or two...and so far we have one...maybe....

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

You said "I see celebrities are all over this..." Which suggests several, more than one or two...and so far we have one...maybe....

So it doesn’t suggest all like you said so why say it? 

there’s plenty out there but you don’t want to look which is fair enough, so again why do you continue to post? 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Lovely that's one - and what has Gary Lineker said that is "unkind"?

Didn't he tweet something sick re Heysel, plus was nonstop on about Brexit ? Didn't he recently say he regretted his Brexit comments ?

RW will dig out tweets, you dig a bigger hole for yourself Kofi.

Just now, Sweep said:

Twitter is very easy to use, that's the problem, it's full of absolute mentalists and gobshites. The shit on there far outweighs anything decent these days.

You’re on twitter aren’t you, go through his tweets you will find some of his unkind ones when he’s talking about Trump, Boris Or  Brexiteers 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Didn't he tweet something sick re Heysel, plus was nonstop on about Brexit ? Didn't he recently say he regretted his Brexit comments ?

Soccer dome now with the kids mate. They will have to use the search button which I’ve already told them about 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Not agreeing with Brexit doesn't make you unkind....

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Not agreeing with Brexit doesn't make you unkind....

Some of his comments re people were vile, he regretted it and admitted so himself.

Likewise re Heysel, he got plenty of grief for that.

Like Spider said re Terry Christian, he's got serious form but jumps on the So Sad bandwagon when it suits.

Absolute hypocrites, that's my last word on it, you can find me in my familiar haunt now.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Some of his comments re people were vile, he regretted it and admitted so himself.

Likewise re Heysel, he got plenty of grief for that.

Like Spider said re Terry Christian, he's got serious form but jumps on the So Sad bandwagon when it suits.

Absolute hypocrites, that's my last word on it, you can find me in my familiar haunt now.

I don't follow Lineker or Christian so don't know what they do. I suspect this is a case of "people who disagree with me are horrible" rather than really about hypocrisy. 

However, I think there is a big distinction between calling on the media to stop building people up, victimising them then mourning them and engaging in social media political debate. A huge distinction. If Lineker was personally vindictive towards individuals or launched a sustained campaign of hate against someone - I'm unaware of it but that would certainly make him a hypocrite. Only time I've seen him tweet was in his spat with Agnew and he seemed to stay respectful but that's a tiny sample. 

The least self aware thing I've seen regarding this was the Sun's gossip editor tweeting about the CPS causing her death - I mean some self awareness surely exists to make one think its probably best to stay quiet. 

8 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Let’s take out gender and celebrity status. Domestic abuse case, where the victim was hit with something, what were the CPS supposed to do? 

Ask for nudes. Exactly what I would have done and abused my power to the maximum for personal gratification 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ask for nudes. Exactly what I would have done and abused my power to the maximum for personal gratification 

I may or may not have seen a topless pic of her . Searching for it now might be a bit weird. Give it a few weeks.😁