Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Big Telly's

leigh white

11 hours ago, leigh white said:

After babysitting at my son's house, i want a massive screen in good quality HD, mine is only a few years old but outdated already. Sorry, should have posted on Behind The Stands.

4K now won't get a good HD set. How much do you want to spend?

• Site Supporter

When I was last looking at tellys I was told that the un-branded ones are exactly the same as branded ones. The problem is, the folk making them insist that the supermarkets don't advertise the unbranded as "Made by Samsung" or whoever.

28 minutes ago, MickyD said:

When I was last looking at tellys I was told that the un-branded ones are exactly the same as branded ones. The problem is, the folk making them insist that the supermarkets don't advertise the unbranded as "Made by Samsung" or whoever.

Yep. Which is why no point buying a low end Branded one as you pay ££ more. But If you want a good one spend £600 plus. 

8 hours ago, leigh white said:

Yep, but I want to see all four corners of the set when viewing from my chair and not looking all over the place at a big fuck off screen.

How far away do you sit from the screen? Recommended screen size to distance is far bigger than you'd think....

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Big teles are a must have on council estates alongside wearing slag wellies and wearing pajamas to go to the shop at any time of the day. Fact 

If you wear pyjamas outside that suggests to me they haven’t washed. Dirty bastards

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Traf said:

58 & 65 inch tellies?

Do you live in council houses?

14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Big teles are a must have on council estates alongside wearing slag wellies and wearing pajamas to go to the shop at any time of the day. Fact 

no need to be ashamed by your wee 32inchers