Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wimbledon A

DomRepWanderer

4 hours ago, Marc505 said:

I've just remembered the situation with the away "end" at Wimbledon from last time, you can stand barely 5 yards behind the away dugout.

This may be the first time any real vocal stuff at Hill comes about if we're getting turned over again, and I can definitely imagine him giving a bit back.

Reason enough to gravitate towards the fringes of the terrace on Saturday, I reckon. The dugout will be a right idiot magnet.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Reason enough to gravitate towards the fringes of the terrace on Saturday, I reckon. The dugout will be a right idiot magnet.

To be honest, looking at this thread - i'd say most of us going are going to be pisspots who don't really give a monkeys about giving Hill grief. it's a day out now the season is gone

3 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

To be honest, looking at this thread - i'd say most of us going are going to be pisspots who don't really give a monkeys about giving Hill grief. it's a day out now the season is gone

It's not those posting on here who are likely to be the issue to be fair. Looking forward to the day out all the same. Though I'm working on the Sunday so in theory will be trying to avoid any boozing post-game and instead get in some good and traditional binge drinking before the game.

16 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

It's not those posting on here who are likely to be the issue to be fair. Looking forward to the day out all the same. Though I'm working on the Sunday so in theory will be trying to avoid any boozing post-game and instead get in some good and traditional binge drinking before the game.

Agreed, I know it's the likes of those pricking about at Coventry a few weeks ago and possibly MK too you're on about. Are this lot getting about on official travel? As someone else mentioned when videos of them appear, I've never seen them before for the most part.

• Members
10 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

You can have mine... £200 

I might see you at Wimbledon and I’ll be at Old Trafford for work on Sunday, so might see you there as well.
Twice in one weekend, folk  will start talking.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

What time are the trains - Marple might know someone who fancies the Stockport/Euston deal

Leaves Stockport at 10.04

Leaves Euston at 19.40