Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jordan Boon has moved on

Freddie Hill

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Not good enough for Colls I heard, amazing if that’s true he was ever at BWFC. 

Hard for me to say, no one came out of the game he played with much credit, windiest conditions I've ever seen. Like Matt says, our league is littered with players who've played in the league, you can't step into from from the 18s unless you are something special. We are in the league below the Conf North, half the team has been in academies. You have to drop another 5 levels down until the Manchester League Div 1 where you don't see many academy lads.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Carlos said:

Good luck to him, did a youth loan at Colls but for one reason and another only appeared once. Level headed lad.

My mate taught him and said he was a right cunt

My plasterer's son is best mates with him and said he is a wrong un

But aye, good luck

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Half or more of our U23 team - and repeated across the country - will be dreaming of playing anywhere as high up the pyramid as Colls are at. 

Got blasted the other day for saying the u23 squad arent good enough for NW counties 🙄

5 minutes ago, tomski said:

Apparently according to someone off twitter it’s not the top flight team he’s signed for. 

It would appear that IFK Östersund who Boon has signed for, has been confused with Östersunds FK.

IFK play at the 4th tier of Swedish football rather than FK who play in the Allsvenskan.

The 4th tier has 6 regional divisions, which would suggest that level is pretty low in terms of quality. Still a decent experience for the lad.