Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

conspiracy theories

victor meldrew

Just now, dave2980 said:

The first one is definitely bollocks. It was mentioned in the update the other day that hot water does nowt. I'm not convinced that vitamin D does owt either

To be fair, I think there is some evidence (but not conclusive proof) that Vitamin D can help with viruses and infections. I don't know if it would be effective against coronavirus, but I expect not.

1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Maybe. But I got the vitamin D thing from one of @kent_white's mate Dr. Campbell's videos.

True - and if he's saying it there will be some sort of evidence base behind it. Can't believe he's turned into some kind of mini internet celebrity 🙂

He's a cool guy. He worked in Cambodia as a medic for free and set up these nursing videos and books you could buy. The profits he made went to buy equipment at the hospital that he was volunteering at. He's a bit of a hero of mine.

On 26/03/2020 at 16:43, Sweep said:

It's not going to change what they've been doing for thousands of years

I saw an interesting video the other day, not sure how true it is like but apparently the ‘exotic meat’ markets in China only came about on mass scale during the famine of the 1970’s 

They continue to sell all that shit now but it’s a very small % of the population, predominantly wealthy individuals. The money men behind the exotic meat trade have been putting out fake news about some of the stuff having medical benefits 

I doubt they will allow those wet markets to open up in the same way ever again 

On 21/03/2020 at 18:34, kent_white said:

Either way - people might be conditioned to the types of lifestyle they'll need to start living if we hope to bring greenhouse gas emissions in any meaningful way. Hell of a way to get there mind!

Likely have a short term positive impact on the environment, but no good in the medium term 

Likely to mean tough economic climate for a decade as the world recovers. Longer term Climate change investment will get shelved in exchange for short term economy boosting investment 

2 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

I saw an interesting video the other day, not sure how true it is like but apparently the ‘exotic meat’ markets in China only came about on mass scale during the famine of the 1970’s 

They continue to sell all that shit now but it’s a very small % of the population, predominantly wealthy individuals. The money men behind the exotic meat trade have been putting out fake news about some of the stuff having medical benefits 

I doubt they will allow those wet markets to open up in the same way ever again 

Aye, worth a watch. 

43 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

That’s the one, not sure how true it is like 

The video is produced by Vox who are reputable, they produce stuff on Netflix.

Described as liberal leaning on Wikipedia, so I guess you could argue it may slant things. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_(website)  

Edited by jayjayoghani

• Moderators
1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

That’s the one, not sure how true it is like 

Seems legit to me, hard to question anything he said, given he could back it up with government laws and a Chinese bloke telling us how it is

• Site Supporter
On 28/03/2020 at 09:21, Dr Faustus said:

Sickening

Thought the same. :)

On a similar theme, fascinating program on the other day about sharks and how millions are butchered for their fins. Utterly disgusting practice. Don't care which nation's people are eating them, just fucking stop.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

On a similar theme, fascinating program on the other day about sharks and how millions are butchered for their fins. Utterly disgusting practice. Don't care which nation's people are eating them, just fucking stop.

Saw that too. Aside from the section on the fins, what a marvellous program it was. Fascinating to see them in the Bahamas shallows.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Does my nut in. Whales and sharks in the sea, elephants and rhinos on the land killed for fucking stupid human cuntpipes. 😡

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Does my nut in. Whales and sharks in the sea, elephants and rhinos on the land killed for fucking stupid human cuntpipes. 😡

At the point where it got grizzly, it crossed my mind to be the proud owner of a submarine with a number of torpedoes going for the shark vessels.

This is what Facebook sounds like: 

The Germans invented 5G so they could use bats to spread chemtrails to distract you from the lizard paedophile ring in the monarchy.  However,  the Chinese caught the bats and used them to send telepathic viruses to humans to control the population. Prince Charles wrote to ask the House of Lords to say he had Coronavirus because Charles himself flew both planes into the world trade centre because his dog got autism from Williams MMR vaccination and Jimmy Savile cured cancer but kept the cure secret.  He kept it secret because Paul McCartney died in 1969 and John Lennon faked his own death to become TuPac.

Fuck off 
Credit: Jon james

Saw someone on FB last night claim humans can't catch any virus and it's all just what THEY want us to believe.

Fucking cranks.

On a different note, has anyone noticed that their cats and other cats in their area are behaving differently at the minute? Almost like they are waiting to take over...

• Members
24 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Saw someone on FB last night claim humans can't catch any virus and it's all just what THEY want us to believe.

Fucking cranks.

On a different note, has anyone noticed that their cats and other cats in their area are behaving differently at the minute? Almost like they are waiting to take over...

I do not trust cats nor do i like them. The Mrs wanted one. Her idea was to have a nice soft house cat who wouldn’t go outside, one you could cuddle. 
So I bought a dog. 
When I went away for a week with work I came back and this cat would turn up every morning to the back door. She’d had been feeding it. 

So we technically don’t have a cat but we bloody feed the fucker everyday. Cat food on the shopping list when we don’t have a cat! Mental.