Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

conspiracy theories

victor meldrew

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, royal white said:

This is what Facebook sounds like: 

The Germans invented 5G so they could use bats to spread chemtrails to distract you from the lizard paedophile ring in the monarchy.  However,  the Chinese caught the bats and used them to send telepathic viruses to humans to control the population. Prince Charles wrote to ask the House of Lords to say he had Coronavirus because Charles himself flew both planes into the world trade centre because his dog got autism from Williams MMR vaccination and Jimmy Savile cured cancer but kept the cure secret.  He kept it secret because Paul McCartney died in 1969 and John Lennon faked his own death to become TuPac.

Fuck off 
Credit: Jon james

The current one is to find a dead tree, and point at a phone mast.. Seen loads of those. 

Seen the Charles and Johnson ones where apparently neither had it.. The video this morning of Johnson put all stops to that one. 

31 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

The current one is to find a dead tree, and point at a phone mast.. Seen loads of those. 

Seen the Charles and Johnson ones where apparently neither had it.. The video this morning of Johnson put all stops to that one. 

What video? He’s not put one out of him being a brave little soldier has he?

and another 

Still a conspiracy? 👁

The world is in lockdown. Let that sink in....

5G is being rolled out world wide conveniently at the same time.... Research health effects of 5G

Megan and Harry leave royal family.

Prince Andrew is a convicted pedophile and was close with Jeffrey Epstein.

Research Epstein Island if you have a strong stomach.

Reasearch Pizzagate if you can handle it. 

Wiki leaks exposed Clinton and she deletes 340,000 emails.. Trump gets elected.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s biggest germ was arrested 3 weeks ago.. all of a sudden he got the virus?

Prince Charles & now the Queen have the “virus”, the queen fled the palace to isolate weeks ago...

All of your Hollywood favourites have the virus. Adrenochrome is your topic here.

Bill gates is pushing vaccines and he owns 15% of the WHO, which are owned by George Soros and the Rockerfellers. Don’t know them? Research them.

Google is currently uncensored and you can access this information.

Whilst you’re there, google “Adrenochrome” and start to follow the trail.

An Adrenochrome batch was made in Wuhan... how fitting....

US deployed 30,000 troops to Europe. “Oh yeh it’s for training”. Without masks or any hand sanitizer.

600 Mexican drug cartels were arrested, one of the biggest busts by the U.S... why didn’t we hear about that?

298 Saudi’s royals, lawyers and judges were arrested for corruption 

3 Chinese including 1 Harvard professor was prosecuted for economic espionage 5 weeks ago.

Today Trump crashed the Fed bank, they bought all of the gold and now hold the keys to creating a gold back currency, removing the fiat. There is no fee banking anymore, The fed and treasury were basically merged meaning that Trump is now the Chairman for global banking system with the people’s money. Not the rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Soros, Goldman the list goes on.

For this to be possible, the economy must be crashed. All corrupt coin needs to be drained. A 14-28 day lock down is the best way to do this and even better to distribute the money to people on government grants, payg refunds for business and ato offsets.

Believe what you want. But open your eyes beyond the virus.

Some of the worlds most powerful CEO’s have stood down.. why? This was before the crash mind you.

Multiple arrests have been made for child trafficking, human trafficking and sex abuse.. but the media is not telling you that.

What you are seeing is a war. An invisible war that Trump keeps taking about.

It’s a war between Trump and his SS against the elites, bankers and mainstream media.

Pay attention to the bigger picture. Trump has arrested and caught more pedophile and child trafficking rings in the world... but I bet you didn’t know that because the mainstream (George Soros funded media) make out that he’s a moron.

Trump will go down in history in the coming weeks. There is no need to panic or have fear. This whole thing is working out as it needs to for Trump and his team to remove the corruption and power that has taxed your hard earned dollar, loaded your loans and credit cards with interest and pulled wool over your eyes.

You’re going to see some big names get called out, to the point where you won’t want to believe it.

If you still believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack from Osama Bin Ladin who trained donkeys to fly cessnas, which then magically upskilled into Boeing’s and flew aluminium planes into 580m steel reinforced towers that collapsed like a deck of cards, not to mention tower 7 which was a block away but folded. (Let’s not forget the 6 seals who took Osama down that were killed in a mysterious chopper crash. RIP fellas).... you’re in for a wake up call.

Some of the big banks will go bankrupt, they are already on their knees, Income tax will go away and the elites will no longer rule you or the world.

Welcome to the New World Order.

• Site Supporter

I was amusing myself with 5G conspiracy theories but they just got too much. Social media really is something else these days, it is like the UK tabloid media × 100. Problem is, retards can repost all over the shop and before you know it we have a zombie swarm of the fuckers with their coronavirus 'theories' they repost for Aunty Chardonnay.

More good news from FB tonight, seems the government is taking the battle to Covid so if you can hear a hum stick up your thumb:

My friend works in the government. I cant say much on here but there has been specific centres set up in the Nort West that emit very low sub bass frequencies like they used in the 2nd world war to try to break down this virus. It had a lot of success in the 2nd world war as a weapon. They are just doing trials. Nothing to worry about but a bit annoying.xx

Straight from the horse's mouth this...

On an essential journey/daily exercise bike ride yesterday I noticed loads of steel site containers, sometimes more than one, dotted about bits of spare land, lots of which was municipal/governmental land...

Makeshift morgues?

The truth is out there.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

These 5G cranks are getting worse. Totally ignore science but believe they have read expert reports on Facebook

Just been debating with one on FB, she was fit to be fair, turns out she’s Shay Givens wife..... I wonder if @Rudy’s Message knows HBAHT

Never had the pleasure of working with him my friend 

• Members
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Whilst stalking her profile it does appear that he remarried. He’s married a fkin crank! 

Haha I’ve met a few footballers wives and I could probably count on one hand how many I could hold a conversation longer than ten minutes with. 

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Haha I’ve met a few footballers wives and I could probably count on one hand how many I could hold a conversation longer than ten minutes with. 

Not sure they are being snapped up for their conversational skills eh 

• Members
10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not sure they are being snapped up for their conversational skills eh 

Yeah but fuck me that must get boring.

A player was shocked when I told them my wife works. Just works they couldn’t grasp it. 

Edited by Rudy’s Message
Pissed as a monkey

On 31/03/2020 at 14:30, royal white said:

and another 

Still a conspiracy? 👁

The world is in lockdown. Let that sink in....

5G is being rolled out world wide conveniently at the same time.... Research health effects of 5G

Megan and Harry leave royal family.

Prince Andrew is a convicted pedophile and was close with Jeffrey Epstein.

Research Epstein Island if you have a strong stomach.

Reasearch Pizzagate if you can handle it. 

Wiki leaks exposed Clinton and she deletes 340,000 emails.. Trump gets elected.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s biggest germ was arrested 3 weeks ago.. all of a sudden he got the virus?

Prince Charles & now the Queen have the “virus”, the queen fled the palace to isolate weeks ago...

All of your Hollywood favourites have the virus. Adrenochrome is your topic here.

Bill gates is pushing vaccines and he owns 15% of the WHO, which are owned by George Soros and the Rockerfellers. Don’t know them? Research them.

Google is currently uncensored and you can access this information.

Whilst you’re there, google “Adrenochrome” and start to follow the trail.

An Adrenochrome batch was made in Wuhan... how fitting....

US deployed 30,000 troops to Europe. “Oh yeh it’s for training”. Without masks or any hand sanitizer.

600 Mexican drug cartels were arrested, one of the biggest busts by the U.S... why didn’t we hear about that?

298 Saudi’s royals, lawyers and judges were arrested for corruption 

3 Chinese including 1 Harvard professor was prosecuted for economic espionage 5 weeks ago.

Today Trump crashed the Fed bank, they bought all of the gold and now hold the keys to creating a gold back currency, removing the fiat. There is no fee banking anymore, The fed and treasury were basically merged meaning that Trump is now the Chairman for global banking system with the people’s money. Not the rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Soros, Goldman the list goes on.

For this to be possible, the economy must be crashed. All corrupt coin needs to be drained. A 14-28 day lock down is the best way to do this and even better to distribute the money to people on government grants, payg refunds for business and ato offsets.

Believe what you want. But open your eyes beyond the virus.

Some of the worlds most powerful CEO’s have stood down.. why? This was before the crash mind you.

Multiple arrests have been made for child trafficking, human trafficking and sex abuse.. but the media is not telling you that.

What you are seeing is a war. An invisible war that Trump keeps taking about.

It’s a war between Trump and his SS against the elites, bankers and mainstream media.

Pay attention to the bigger picture. Trump has arrested and caught more pedophile and child trafficking rings in the world... but I bet you didn’t know that because the mainstream (George Soros funded media) make out that he’s a moron.

Trump will go down in history in the coming weeks. There is no need to panic or have fear. This whole thing is working out as it needs to for Trump and his team to remove the corruption and power that has taxed your hard earned dollar, loaded your loans and credit cards with interest and pulled wool over your eyes.

You’re going to see some big names get called out, to the point where you won’t want to believe it.

If you still believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack from Osama Bin Ladin who trained donkeys to fly cessnas, which then magically upskilled into Boeing’s and flew aluminium planes into 580m steel reinforced towers that collapsed like a deck of cards, not to mention tower 7 which was a block away but folded. (Let’s not forget the 6 seals who took Osama down that were killed in a mysterious chopper crash. RIP fellas).... you’re in for a wake up call.

Some of the big banks will go bankrupt, they are already on their knees, Income tax will go away and the elites will no longer rule you or the world.

Welcome to the New World Order.

And i thought i could write a good yarn.