Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

queen's park

barryk32

• Site Supporter

Just as a matter of interest,  have they stood who the defense solicitor is yet?  I often read court reports in Bolton news and a bloke called Colin Buckle is often the barrister for the obviously guilty. His job often isn't to get his client off the charge though but to try to keep the punishment ad low as possible

14 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Just as a matter of interest,  have they stood who the defense solicitor is yet?  I often read court reports in Bolton news and a bloke called Colin Buckle is often the barrister for the obviously guilty. His job often isn't to get his client off the charge though but to try to keep the punishment ad low as possible

Simon Csoka from Lincoln House Chambers.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Simon Csoka from Lincoln House Chambers.

I know the answer here is money, but I don’t know how anyone can in good conscience defend something like this.

I’d end up ripping the murderers fucking eyes out.

I know it’s been low profile at the request of the family, this case, but it is one of those circumstances where I’d pull the lever myself.

Edited by Spider

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know the answer here is money, but I don’t know how anyone can in good conscience defend something like this.

I’d end up ripping the murderers fucking eyes out.

I know it’s been low profile at the request of the family, this case, but it is one of those circumstances where I’d pull the lever myself.

Same here pal. I suppose 12k a week softens the likes of the defence.

His previous "clients" include Dale Greegan, though he did slate him to fuck once the trial was over.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

His previous "clients" include Dale Greegan, though he did slate him to fuck once the trial was over.

I know it’s the law, and I get it.

But fuck me, this case just makes me sick to my stomach.

The thing that constantly gnaws away at me re this case is how nobody knows absolutely anything re the murdering bitch. "Originally thought to be from Albania" as cited by all the media.....truth be known and this is a fact, the police do not and haven't yet been able to fully establish if that is her real name or not.....if the old bill re reading this, which they will be in between their games of don and 3 card brag, prove me wrong, go on.

Eltiona Skana is a made up name from illegal immigration papers/documents etc

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know it’s the law, and I get it.

But fuck me, this case just makes me sick to my stomach.

As galling as it is, by ensuring she has a proper trial, there is no room for case being quashed/retrial etc through technical aspects.

I do sometimes wonder if they go through the legal motions though, and not get too embroiled in the story. Cant be good for long term mental health 😕 

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As galling as it is, by ensuring she has a proper trial, there is no room for case being quashed/retrial etc through technical aspects.

I do sometimes wonder if they go through the legal motions though, and not get too embroiled in the story. Cant be good for long term mental health 😕 

Good point there mate, as there will be a lot of questions to be answered on this horrific case.

Galls me she pleaded mental health instantly followed by manslaughter. She lived on Ernest St, 50 yards from Queen's Park and much closer to the busy kids playground, yet chose to murder poor Emily much further away, then try to run back to her so called home....that is intent and premeditated in anyone's book.

If she had made it to Ernest St, she could have literally disappeared into thin air. Thank god she was stopped by a member of the public.

• Members
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

That really really fucked me off.

The one eyed twat walked into a police station and said I’ve done it, night before he’d been Googling what’s a life sentence. He knew what he was getting no way should he have even got representation, throw the cunt down a quarry and forget about him. 

21 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That really really fucked me off.

The one eyed twat walked into a police station and said I’ve done it, night before he’d been Googling what’s a life sentence. He knew what he was getting no way should he have even got representation, throw the cunt down a quarry and forget about him. 

Yes, he's a horrible twat of the highest order. Hope he got a whole life tariff and the piece of murdering shit never sees daylight again, not that he can see it fully anyway the wonky eyed bastard.

Fucking helicopters flying over tracking the van with the c*nt in during his trial - the O.B. should've 'dangled' him for murdering two of their own in cold blood.

That poor girl - I'm not a reactionary usually, but her parents should be allowed half an hour in a room with the perpetrator.

She could've done similar in Tirana and we'd be none the wiser.

Instead it happened here.

Utter scum - hopefully a life means life sentence.

17 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, he's a horrible twat of the highest order. Hope he got a whole life tariff and the piece of murdering shit never sees daylight again, not that he can see it fully anyway the wonky eyed bastard.

He'll never see freedom again. Whole life tariff.

However he'll be feared and/or lauded by other cunts, probably got himself a 'bitch' - four square meals.

I'll say it again - would've been nice to hear he'd hung himself in custody.

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Fucking helicopters flying over tracking the van with the c*nt in during his trial - the O.B. should've 'dangled' him for murdering two of their own in cold blood.

That poor girl - I'm not a reactionary usually, but her parents should be allowed half an hour in a room with the perpetrator.

She could've done similar in Tirana and we'd be none the wiser.

Instead it happened here.

Utter scum - hopefully a life means life sentence.

Aye, seen them most mornings on the way to work

10 vans/ cars and a helicopter down the lancs most mornings

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

It’s fucking appalling.

Im disgusted.

This innocent little girl and her family deserved the full weight of law.

Instead, a murderer, a premeditated murderer, will be looked after at our expense and be free in ten years.

Its awful.