Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

queen's park

barryk32

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

Mairead Philpotts has just been released after 8.5yrs for killing her own children? 

Yes but a lot of retraining could happen in that final 6 months.

8 years? Not a chance

8.5? Meh!

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Is that not the wrong way round. Is she not being sent to a psychiatric secure Hospital and then if she’s released from there she goes to prison? That’s how I read it. Might be wrong?

Yes. This has just been confirmed on northwest tonight. 

Minimum of 8 years in Rampton, when finished in there, it's off to prison.

Never to be released until she no longer poses a risk. I reckon that's technical for get fucked you inhuman freak.

3 hours ago, Spider said:

8 years?

Surely that is a fucking joke?

I'm not for for getting off my arse and protesting, but that is a kick in the face to every right-minded person in the country.

@miamiwhite - got any more details?

Told about appeal seems certain plus a petition is waiting to be approved then it will be launched with the aim to get a full inquiry.

The entire tragic case has stunk to high heaven from day one. The doctors admitted she was a threat to children yet released her into the community.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Told about appeal seems certain plus a petition is waiting to be approved then it will be launched with the aim to get a full inquiry.

The entire tragic case has stunk to high heaven from day one. The doctors admitted she was a threat to children yet released her into the community.

Where is this petition going mate?

Anything online- these that get discussed in Parliament if they reach a certain number for example?

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Fuck me there needs to be one big fuck off enquiry about this. 

Why was she allowed to come off injections?

Also why do we have to take shit like this into our country and pay for firstly her 'illness' and now hospital and prison. and before the wet wipes start im on about her status as an illegal asylum seeker. 

I really cant imagine what family has gone through and that poor girl. Cant even think about it. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, snowball said:

Also why do we have to take shit like this into our country and pay for firstly her 'illness' and now hospital and prison. and before the wet wipes start im on about her status as an illegal asylum seeker. 

I really cant imagine what family has gone through and that poor girl. Cant even think about it. 

I know what you mean

But the crime was committed here.

Deport her and she’ll end up back on a lorry to Dover within a year.

Make her suffer here.

Just now, Spider said:

I know what you mean

But the crime was committed here.

Deport her and she’ll end up back on a lorry to Dover within a year.

Make her suffer here.

Im not saying deport her coz i know it will never happen. Her yooman rights will come first. Im angry that she was free to do this as both an illegal and a psycho.

There are those who will see her background as irrelevant but i don't.  No way a psychotic illegal Albanian should be wandering round Queens Park. This country is soft as shite and getting worse and poor Emily and her family have paid the price. Could have been any of us. 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, snowball said:

Shouldn't matter if she was a legitimate asylum seeker. With her conditions etc she shouldn’t have been admitted.

• Site Supporter

She should not have been here

Failure #1

She should not have been free to wander around or free full stop 

Failure #2

She should have got a murder sentence

Failure #3

More and more pictures of Emily are being released by her family and it’s the most heartbreaking thing I can think of.

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I know a fella in Blackpool thats got bi polar/schizophrenia. The police go to his flat every month with a nurse and make sure hes injected.

If he kicks off its straight to the clink. 

Did you see the link I posted elsewhere last night re Facebook taking down the acct from the village she lived in after I found the acct on Sunday ?

Said it many times, but somebody is covering something up, mostly likely her history in Albania or Kuwait.

I suppose any murderer could be classed as “ill” She was known to the authorities and was a walking time bomb, this tragedy could and should have been avoided. ill my arse - she’s a fuckin evil bitch, i would love the chance to play football with her head for an hour or two. Some murders/heinous acts just stay with you - this one has with many, myself included.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I suppose any murderer could be classed as “ill” She was known to the authorities and was a walking time bomb, this tragedy could and should have been avoided. ill my arse - she’s a fuckin evil bitch, i would love the chance to play football with her head for an hour or two. Some murders/heinous acts just stay with you - this one has with many, myself included.

Part of the problem is that someone decided she wasn’t a murderer! Manslaughter, as far as I’m aware, carries a lower tariff with which the judiciary can punish.

That must’ve been a hell of a kick in the teeth to the parents.