Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

queen's park

barryk32

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

What thee fuck. 

I'd assume most murderers aren't exactly firing on all cylinders in the mental department and applying "rational judgment" - are they? Feel for the family. 

In one

Arent all premeditated murders the work of someone with a screw loose to start with?

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Spider said:

In one

Arent all premeditated murders the work of someone with a screw loose to start with?

Cold, calculated, maybe extremely intelligent, maybe morally bankrupt; all sorts of descriptions may apply. 

Suppose the medical professionals decide what a "loose screw" is.

So long as the bitch is locked away for good (prison or hospital) is what matters.

This case has knocked me for six right from the start, and now the ultimate insult to that beautiful little girl's mum, dad and family. It's beyond terrible. Brutally MURDERED while she was on her scooter going to meet her mum on Mother's Day.

And why was that Albanian monster even here in the first place?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Burnden Pies said:

This case has knocked me for six right from the start, and now the ultimate insult to that beautiful little girl's mum, dad and family. It's beyond terrible. Brutally MURDERED while she was on her scooter going to meet her mum on Mother's Day.

And why was that Albanian monster even here in the first place?

As @miamiwhitehas been saying from the start, she should not have been allowed to roam free.

Certainly not in the Uk

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Was she always a loon then, before she came here?

She was being treated for schizophrenia but admitted to not taking her drugs.

Unless they can say she was howling at the moon and eating dogshit off the pavements, no way is it diminished responsibility.

It fckin stinks

• Site Supporter

My missus has just come home, read the news and burst into tears.

Like probably many of us, that picture of Emily just breaks you.

She looks so like my daughter, and it’s too much to bear.

All other thoughts go out the window. I hope Skana dies a fucking horrid, lingering death somehow.

Diminished my arse.

tbh , i think if the guy that stopped her had , say, stabbed her in a struggle , a  shitload of armed coppers in helicopters wouldve desended from the sky , to stop him . 

like when that muslim was being tailed by coppers that time and he stabbed three people while being so. 

https://news.sky.com/story/streatham-terror-attack-sudesh-amman-caught-on-cctv-being-tailed-by-police-before-attack-11927725

Truman Show / Adjustment Bureau type direction of events. 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, e2e4 said:

tbh , i think if the guy that stopped her had , say, stabbed her in a struggle , a  shitload of armed coppers in helicopters wouldve desended from the sky , to stop him . 

like when that muslim was being tailed by coppers that time and he stabbed three people while being so. 

https://news.sky.com/story/streatham-terror-attack-sudesh-amman-caught-on-cctv-being-tailed-by-police-before-attack-11927725

Truman Show / Adjustment Bureau type direction of events. 

It's not to do with religion, shes just fooked in the head 

8 hours ago, Spider said:

As @miamiwhitehas been saying from the start, she should not have been allowed to roam free.

Certainly not in the Uk

Sadly so mate. Emily's dad told me in the summer that he knew about her medical history and she'd been refused asylum originally .

As we saw in the case this week, when she was refused asylum, she said the UK had turned her into a psychopath whilst treating her. She then became our responsibility due to treatment etc and via a family member at the Albanian Embassy in London, she magically was granted asylum.

Not once during the case, has a question been raised of her criminal or medical history in Albania.

Absolutely shocking,  once she was refused asylum, she should have been deported and poor Emily would still be alive.

For the record,  Eltiona Skana is actually a Christian Albanian, that's if we can say she has an ounce of Christianity about her, the evil bitch.

3 hours ago, only1swanny said:

It's not to do with religion, shes just fooked in the head 

didnt say it were, im on about strange way these type of events unfold. 

why did only one man stop her ?

people just watch , the amount of people that say "if i was there, id have..." the odds should mean at least two should have stopped her. 

youre on your own , its terrible. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I see Emily's dad now wants the full story to be heard as it's a public outrage.

He is saying heads should roll and rightfully so.

Poor Emily was let down by so many people here.

100%

What can be done? Can they appeal?

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

100%

What can be done? Can they appeal?

i think Mark is looking for a full public inquiry now mate and rightly so. 

So many chances were missed to keep the evil bitch off the streets before she murdered the poor little girl. His interview makes for some very harrowing reading, poor people 😢 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

i think Mark is looking for a full public inquiry now mate and rightly so. 

So many chances were missed to keep the evil bitch off the streets before she murdered the poor little girl. His interview makes for some very harrowing reading, poor people 😢 

Reading your comments, it is right then that she was fucked in the head before she came?

If so, how on earth was she allowed to remain? Mind-blowing decision. 

Additionally, was she being treated for her illness whilst awaiting asylum application?

Seems some serious changes required to the 'system', in all sorts of ways. Ludicrous.