Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid - 19 roll call

Spider

• Site Supporter

I've got something nasty, been told to self isolate.

Issue I have is that Mrs SWanny also has to self isolate for 12 weeks. Staying out of the same room, i've been sleeping on the couch for the last 2 weeks.

Thank fully only a very mild cough, and so not many nasties going around. 

I'm still in bed. Not sure it's COVID though as I've no respiratory symptoms at all. 

Hearing rumours that NHS staff staff can get tested from tomorrow so I'll let you know.

Couple of friends have got all the symptoms so there's a good chance they've picked it up.

Day 8 in bed for the mrs, has had every symptom including still not being able to smell or taste anything at all. We're going to give it a couple more days and if she isn't on the mend will have to see what the crack is.

Meant to say - status:untested.

Edited by ErnestTurnip

I started with a dry cough and splitting headache last night, temperature is up as well (although I don't know by how much, as I don't have a thermometer)  -  hopefully just a bit of cold, but who knows.......

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

I started with a dry cough and splitting headache last night, temperature is up as well (although I don't know by how much, as I don't have a thermometer)  -  hopefully just a bit of cold, but who knows.......

I'm going to go and sit in the garden, may help, 

50 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Same as this

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

It’s no surprise though it’s what we’ve been warned about for last two weeks or so day in day out 

i know, but without proper confirmation you always wonder if you may escape the worst of it.

Thing is, we do need a fair few people to get it, the her immunity thing is still important.

I was curious as WW has been spot on about everything recently.