Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WW sitcoms

SatanGreavsie

In a bored moment between doing some actual work at home and drinking heavily I did wonder if we could pass some time allocating WW members to characters from Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers and Only Fools and Horses. Not because the exercise has any intellectual merit in the slightest, but it might possibly help pass the time and set up a few straighteners outside the club shop when it re-opens.

One springs to mind - Leigh White is Jones from DA - and old roué forever banging on about past escapades.

• Members
11 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Not a great resemblance, but still amusing somehow. I'm sure Bolty will see the funny side 😂

Line up the first fucking straighteners. Rudy's Message, Spider and the Chorley rapist.

I would never, EVER wear a non button down collar.

Out of the 3 shows mentioned, I must be Trigger due to my low intellect. Just ask Not In Crawdads.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
11 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Line up the first fucking straighteners. Rudy's Message, Spider and the Chorley rapist.

I would never, EVER wear a non button down collar.

Out of the 3 shows mentioned, I must be Trigger due to my low intellect. Just ask Not In Crawdads.

😂 it was just coincidence that I was watching only fools and Jumbo the Ozzie car dealer was on. I couldn’t resist.

• Members
1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

😂 it was just coincidence that I was watching only fools and Jumbo the Ozzie car dealer was on. I couldn’t resist.

I've got me eye on thee young un ;):D

Apart from my adversary who shall remain nameless, I am still the only one to turn up for a straightener to my knowledge. You have been warned :D

We ended up going out on the piss all night :lol:

• Members
10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I've got me eye on thee young un ;):D

Apart from my adversary who shall remain nameless, I am still the only one to turn up for a straightener to my knowledge. You have been warned :D

We ended up going out on the piss all night :lol:

If it gets me out of the house I’ll see you there

• Site Supporter
Just now, bolty58 said:

Spider, at least get it reet. Hairdryer or popcorn machine FFS.

Are gingers allowed to roam free in times like these? Aren't they more susceptible?

I’ve had it twice. Built from better stuff.

No individual straighteners right now, but I'm going to compile a list of potential bouts and then when social distancing rules are lifted, everyone on the list will be invited to a "Royal Rumble" type event in front of the Town Hall in Bolton.