Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Takeaways and delivery

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Greenhalghs doing delivery

Retreat for delivery of food and wine

Been wanting to make my own pies, however I couldn't get any flour from Sainsbury's on my order. Mills have increased production by up to 60% apparently, so I'm wondering where it's all going.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Been wanting to make my own pies, however I couldn't get any flour from Sainsbury's on my order. Mills have increased production by up to 60% apparently, so I'm wondering where it's all going.

The Tories need it for ventilators or summert. Maybe.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

The Tories need it for ventilators or summert. Maybe.

Sadly the email about flour went straight into Goves junk box so he missed it. But don’t worry if we are all optimistic enough and don’t complain they are sure flour will be on its way soon. In fact I hear Tesco are getting a delivery of 30 bags later on...

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Pasta and bread 

next question 

Clearly intended as a public information thread, as poor Spider was struggling for takeout sustenance last weekend.

Feel free to add any useful information

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Clearly intended as a public information thread, as poor Spider was struggling for takeout sustenance last weekend.

Feel free to add any useful information

Good point. Wankers on here.

Right, I do know that the Axe Throwing place you’re Dunscar are doing deliveries within 3-4 miles.

Not axes, obviously. But he has a proper pitmaster chef who smokes briskets, does massive chicken wings, smoked sausage all that type of thing. The man is a god. The food is usually smoked for 36 hours and is just unbelievably good.

I’ll find out details and post later, but you really should get on this as a treat.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Good point. Wankers on here.

Right, I do know that the Axe Throwing place you’re Dunscar are doing deliveries within 3-4 miles.

Not axes, obviously. But he has a proper pitmaster chef who smokes briskets, does massive chicken wings, smoked sausage all that type of thing. The man is a god. The food is usually smoked for 36 hours and is just unbelievably good.

I’ll find out details and post later, but you really should get on this as a treat.

Got a dartboard - fucking arrows -piece of pizs - wways smother the scene