Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
HomerJay

Corona Football Season

Corona Football Season  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They have stated that League 2 top three will get promoted and they intend to do the play offs only

That maybe so but league one have to come up with something that the majority of clubs agree too if they can’t agree on promotion/relegation then league 2 clubs won’t be going anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit strange that the different leagues are possibly having different end games. Thought it was one EFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, green genie said:

Bit strange that the different leagues are possibly having different end games. Thought it was one EFL. 

Agreed. They are making a real mess of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, tomski said:

Agreed. They are making a real mess of it

And is anyone surprised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry Redknapp threatning to buy a club after Lockdown, ffs! 

At least it won't be us, be a southern club or one on the south coast, he loves the sunshine that fella.

Harry or Frank as manager

Jamie as Coach

Freddie Flintoff Coach driver

Louise as yoga coach

John Terry public relations manager

Jamie O'Hara Physio and conditioning coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Harry Redknapp threatning to buy a club after Lockdown, ffs! 

At least it won't be us, be a southern club or one on the south coast, he loves the sunshine that fella.

Harry or Frank as manager

Jamie as Coach

Freddie Flintoff Coach driver

Louise as yoga coach

John Terry public relations manager

Jamie O'Hara Physio and conditioning coach

His pet dog as accountant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

His pet dog as accountant 

Fuck! Forgot about his accounting dog 😁

I'm sure he will have his wife in there somewhere, probably keeping an eye on John Terry 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Anybody tune into the German league games?

Yes slow start but picked up few goals about 

one game there was some chanting

coaches & physio must of got songs going😀

watched on bt sports no payment needed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some suspect defending and keeping today though that goal line clearance just then from Frankfurt was 👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Yes slow start but picked up few goals about 

one game there was some chanting

coaches & physio must of got songs going😀

watched on bt sports no payment needed 

Oh that sounds interesting. Can you cancel easy enough like most of these subscription based thingys or are you tied to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Oh that sounds interesting. Can you cancel easy enough like most of these subscription based thingys or are you tied to it?

Just a normal subscription but with this covid they knocked £28 pm off my bill as no live football. However no charge for bundesliga 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Dortmund v Shalke  on Betfair .All German games on live . 
Been on diet of Belarus premier league so definite improvement.

Bunged a tenner to open an account, bobs your uncle have the odd bet as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody who decides to stick up for Dortmund or Bayern is as good as a plastic. Up the Paderborn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at the weekend they played in germany.

i assume all players were testing beforehand, so nobody was infected.

in which case, why did they social distance on the bench, and why did players only touch elbows??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

at the weekend they played in germany.

i assume all players were testing beforehand, so nobody was infected.

in which case, why did they social distance on the bench, and why did players only touch elbows??

Yeah subs were in the stands well apart from each other. I think the elbow thing was the recommendation of the safest way to touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

at the weekend they played in germany.

i assume all players were testing beforehand, so nobody was infected.

in which case, why did they social distance on the bench, and why did players only touch elbows??

probably to remind people watching, wouldn't look good if they did a pile on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

probably to remind people watching, wouldn't look good if they did a pile on

ah yes, i forgot to take into consideration the intelligence of the average fuckwit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

celtic have been given the league 

spl cancelled 

hearts relegated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, L/H White said:

celtic have been given the league 

spl cancelled 

hearts relegated 

They’re always given the league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.