Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Corona Football Season

HomerJay

Corona Football Season  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Makes no difference to us either way, we are down, and i have no interest in football without fans, the 2 belong together.

I'm interested if its going to send us virtually to the wall by finishing the season just to appease 2 or 3 other clubs. It wants stopping.

9 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Something been said?

my understanding it’s very much split 

Iles has suggested it over last couple of days and also seeing the Palios pair suddenly kicking up a fuss, that the vote isn't as foregone a conclusion as first thought and that it might actually go back to the pitch. Mad.

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Iles has suggested it over last couple of days and also seeing the Palios pair suddenly kicking up a fuss, that the vote isn't as foregone a conclusion as first thought and that it might actually go back to the pitch. Mad.

What’s the time frame?

Sure somewhere I’ve seen voting is today hopefully find out soon 

16 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

What’s the time frame?

Sure somewhere I’ve seen voting is today hopefully find out soon 

The day the vote will take place is announced today apparently, going on forever this 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Marc505 said:

We're going to end up playing out the season here arent we, fucking hell.

Nah, them that are undecided will see sense before Monday and it will end up PPG for the remainder.

Doesn't matter anyway, just fuck 'em off if they're out of contract & play kids again.

• Site Supporter

If the weather keeps going as it has been, they’ll be playing 3 games a week in the mid to high 20’s C.

they'll like that. Especially the ones with nowt to play for.

Entertainment.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

If the weather keeps going as it has been, they’ll be playing 3 games a week in the mid to high 20’s C.

they'll like that. Especially the ones with nowt to play for.

Entertainment.

La Liga could be an interesting one on that front. Real Mallorca away on a July afternoon. Ouch. 

2 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think the longer the EFL delay making a decision the more likely League One will be played out.If it's safe enough for 5 year olds to go to school  I don't think its too dangerous  for Bolton to play Southend

I didn’t think that’s what was happening in reality. I thought there was a vote schedule for Monday and that would decide it and thus the clubs not the efl are deciding it?

why would you think the efl are deciding it? Have I missed something?

11 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I think the longer the EFL delay making a decision the more likely League One will be played out.If it's safe enough for 5 year olds to go to school  I don't think its too dangerous  for Bolton to play Southend

Wycombe have 10 fixtures remaining plus the prospect of 3 play-off matches. This is not going to happen by 31st July.

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

Wycombe have 10 fixtures remaining plus the prospect of 3 play-off matches. This is not going to happen by 31st July.

You generally have a good feel for stuff Malc, what do you see happening?