Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dealing with numbskulls

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

How do you deal with them? I mean in general day to day life.

I seem to be coming across more and more people who are just thick as fookin pigshit.

It gets to the point were im actually questioning my own intelligence and sanity.

Honestly, I see where Victor Meldrew (the "real" one) was coming from all those years.

Edited by HomerJay

17 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

How do you deal with them? I mean in general day to day life.

I seem to be coming across more and more people who are just thick as fookin pigshit.

It gets to the point were im actually questioning my own intelligence and sanity.

Honestly, I see where Victor Meldrew (the "real" one) was coming from all those years.

I think the best approach is to assume everybody is thick as pig shit until they demonstrate otherwise. 

I seem to go through phases of intolerance. 

Had a full blown fight with a nob head last month that came screaming and shouting at me because my van door was about an inch over his drive. Ended up rolling round with the cunt and his father in law in his drive. 

• Members
30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Had a full blown fight with a nob head last month that came screaming and shouting at me because my van door was about an inch over his drive. Ended up rolling round with the cunt and his father in law in his drive. 

😂😂 that’s brilliant. Don’t ever change pal.

Just back from Tesco at Middlebrook.

You queue up, you walk in, a woman greets you and says "we've got a one way system set up to help keep social distancing and keep people safe".

You look down and sure enough in the aisles there are blue circular stickers with white arrows showing the direction of travel.

Avoid at all costs if you're likely to ask people if they're as thick a fuck as it seems to offend them.

Edited by ErnestTurnip

13 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

You queue up, you walk in, a woman greets you and says "we've got a one way system set up to help keep social distancing and keep people safe".

You look down and sure enough in the aisles there are blue circular stickers with white arrows showing the direction of travel.

Avoid at all costs if you're likely to ask people if they're as thick a fuck as it seems to offend them.

They have a big obvious one way system in Asda too. Coincidentally most of the fuckers ignore it

• Site Supporter
53 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Tremendous stuff.

As for tolerance; I reckon as you get older, some things don't bother you as they once did. But the presence of a dick/ten men is less appreciated.

19 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Already managed that one in Asda Leigh last Friday. Some bloke tutting at everybody who happened to get in his way while they going in the correct direction and he was going against the grain. Ignorant as fuck. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Already managed that one in Asda Leigh last Friday. Some bloke tutting at everybody who happened to get in his way while they going in the correct direction and he was going against the grain. Ignorant as fuck. 

Should have twatted him with a frozen ham. No contact with hands obviously.

• Site Supporter
49 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I’m bad at the bar when queuing up 

incompetence gets my fucking back up, so when the barman or lady is dithering about I see red 

Not decided what they want before they are served.

Rhyming off one drink at a time.

Not even having they wallet in their hand.

Having a conversation at the same time.

🤬

5 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

Not decided what they want before they are served.

Rhyming off one drink at a time.

Not even having they wallet in their hand.

Having a conversation at the same time.

🤬

Ordering Guinness last. 

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Tremendous stuff.

As for tolerance; I reckon as you get older, some things don't bother you as they once did. But the presence of a dick/ten men is less appreciated.

Especially window cleaners who park where they want and don't give a fuck if they block your drive.

6 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I just want to stamp on their jaw, riles the shit out of me that, bastards!!!!!

People who stand in doorways are always just seconds away from shoved out the way, I’m a very calm person but that really gets my back up.

Whilst smoking?

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Should have twatted him with a frozen ham. No contact with hands obviously.

I dunno I reckon the satisfying thwap as you used a chilled ham would be amazing.

Working in the roads I'd encounter so many pricks who would come past about 5 road closed signs then act surprised when they met a shit tonne of plant working away and they couldn't get through. Remember one twat in Westhoughton moving the cones to drive the way he wanted to go in fresh hot tarmac and having a stand off with a big roller. Then complaining to the contactor that his tires were ruined.

The general public are all thick cunts.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

I dunno I reckon the satisfying thwap as you used a chilled ham would be amazing.

Working in the roads I'd encounter so many pricks who would come past about 5 road closed signs then act surprised when they met a shit tonne of plant working away and they couldn't get through. Remember one twat in Westhoughton moving the cones to drive the way he wanted to go in fresh hot tarmac and having a stand off with a big roller. Then complaining to the contactor that his tires were ruined.

The general public are all thick cunts.

Ha, get that all the time, keep on going til they get to 5he point they can go no further and then get mad. 

This a genuine news report  of one of my sites a couple of years ago. The shit I had to prove and demonstrate for this and the reason there is no lee way in allowing access points https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/dudley/cradley/2017/03/19/howd-that-happen-car-found-in-roadworks-hole/

• Members

This Covid 19 situation has highlighted how many gormless and selfish cunts are around when the panic buying is taken into consideration. They're still doing it here - mainly with pasta and bog rolls.

I can honestly say that we have not increased our 'stockholding' of anything. Just get to the supermarket at the 8am opening time and take the allowed single pack of these things when we need them. Authorities have been all over news programmes etc. pointing out that the panic buying of bog rolls is lunacy. We make em here and have massive stocks of raw materials and there is zero chance of them being scarce.

Fucking idiots are driving the price up as the basic laws of supply and demand kick in. Just shake the head and imagine what you could achieve with a flamethrower.

• Members
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

This Covid 19 situation has highlighted how many gormless and selfish cunts are around when the panic buying is taken into consideration. They're still doing it here - mainly with pasta and bog rolls.

I can honestly say that we have not increased our 'stockholding' of anything. Just get to the supermarket at the 8am opening time and take the allowed single pack of these things when we need them. Authorities have been all over news programmes etc. pointing out that the panic buying of bog rolls is lunacy. We make em here and have massive stocks of raw materials and there is zero chance of them being scarce.

Fucking idiots are driving the price up as the basic laws of supply and demand kick in. Just shake the head and imagine what you could achieve with a flamethrower.

Did you see that woman in America trying to return 200 toilet rolls fuckin idiots 😂