Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dealing with numbskulls

HomerJay

15 hours ago, gonzo said:

I seem to go through phases of intolerance. 

Had a full blown fight with a nob head last month that came screaming and shouting at me because my van door was about an inch over his drive. Ended up rolling round with the cunt and his father in law in his drive. 

deal with some nutters you, remember the other year some fucker tried biting through your hosepipe haha

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

deal with some nutters you, remember the other year some fucker tried biting through your hosepipe haha

Haha yeah that was me vs 3 crack heads. One spat on floor near me so called him a dirty cunt. 

Next thing I’m windmilling with all 3 of em and ones at the back trying to bite my hosepipe ffs. 

Similar situation to when that guy came at me and I had to chase him off with a pair of scissors :D  

16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Haha yeah that was me vs 3 crack heads. One spat on floor near me so called him a dirty cunt. 

Next thing I’m windmilling with all 3 of em and ones at the back trying to bite my hosepipe ffs. 

Similar situation to when that guy came at me and I had to chase him off with a pair of scissors :D  

another great moment in your career mate haha

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Central Drive by any chance?

Should be renamed Zombie Central Drive.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Did some work a good few years back for bolton council 

we was based in grange park & norcross area’s for around 3 months 

it was an eye opener to say the least 

2 weeks in one of the vans got lifted full of tools but because the gaffer was getting a bloody good screw we got sent back 

6 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

it was an eye opener to say the least 

2 weeks in one of the vans got lifted full of tools but because the gaffer was getting a bloody good screw we got sent back 

Aye Grange Park is your typical council estate. Commonly known as baked bean island :)

Nowhere near as bad now. All the bad shit is round central and north shore. Everybody else’s waifs ans strays/rehoused peado/rapsists/families in witness protection etc. All sent to the seaside. 

At least there’s no Pakis...

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye Grange Park is your typical council estate. Commonly known as baked bean island :)

Nowhere near as bad now. All the bad shit is round central and north shore. Everybody else’s waifs ans strays/rehoused peado/rapsists/families in witness protection etc. All sent to the seaside. 

At least there’s no Pakis...

That’s a bonus

like most places there’s shit areas 

I just texted the lad who I worked with at the time “remember grange park”

reply “ I won’t forget it”

• Members
16 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

xyz0u0mvcmq41.jpg

Had an entire car full as well ffs

This is where euthanasia would come in handy.

Didn't give a fuck for all those people she may have deprived. She should be made to eat them.

• Site Supporter
18 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I'd like to say I haven't lived a sheltered adult life. I've visited some absolute shitholes around Bolton, mainly because, by and large, the shitholes were the areas most often needing my services. 

But apart from the Grange Park between Bradshaw and Bromley Cross where Sam Allardyce lives or the area around the crematorium,  I've not heard of another part of Bolton called Grange Park or Norcross.  Educate me. 

Edited by MickyD

He was working in Blackpool but for bolton council. Which happens quite a lot. 

For instance it will probably have been Blackpool council lads who put Bolton’s Xmas lights and trees up in the town centre. The lads who do the illuminations here get to sent to towns across the north west to do the lights there. 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I'd like to say I haven't lived a sheltered adult life. I've visited some absolute shitholes around Bolton, mainly because, by and large, the shitholes were the areas most often needing my services. 

But apart from the Grange Park between Bradshaw and Bromley Cross where Sam Allardyce lives or the area around the crematorium,  I've not heard of another part of Bolton called Grange Park or Norcross.  Educate me. 

Gonzo beat me to it 

Probably something dodgy with council budgeting or they may not have had the capacity to do the job

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, gonzo said:

He was working in Blackpool but for bolton council. Which happens quite a lot. 

For instance it will probably have been Blackpool council lads who put Bolton’s Xmas lights and trees up in the town centre. The lads who do the illuminations here get to sent to towns across the north west to do the lights there. 

Now the lighting makes sense.