Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
On 22/05/2020 at 13:38, MickyD said:

Lad I used to work with reckons in the ratings’ mess on naval ships they used to get a melon,, take out the seeds from as small a hole as possible. Get a few tins of brasso and pour it in, put a small nail in the bottom, get a french stick with the ends chopped off and allow the resulting liquid to run though the entire length.

the melon was there to add taste and the french stick to take the abrasive stuff out of the brasso.

edit - could someone try it and report back?

On 22/05/2020 at 16:18, ProfessorWoland said:

I wouldn't overdo it, too many of those could polish you off...

On 07/06/2020 at 17:37, MancWanderer said:

I’ve sent her to youri’s to drink his Brasso

On 07/06/2020 at 17:52, Mr Grey said:

I bet she polished that off 🤣

Poor form, Mr Grey.

If anyone on here works for the NHS then get yourselves on to the Alphabet Brewing Company website and you can get a 50% discount. Just email them a copy of your ID badge and they send you a code. If you're in Manchester you even get free delivery same day!

Quality beers as well so well worth it, i've had 2 orders so far and not had a bad beer yet.

• Site Supporter

I've had 3 nights off.

I'm tempted to go for a full week, but I've half an eye on the Sweaty Betis match tonight, some San Miguel and a bottle of rioja i know is still in the rack.

Toughest test of the week, that's for sure.

I was in Burnden Asda last night - full of fat m0ng families on a day out...the self scan basket banks are bad for distancing at the best of times but behind me there was a fat m0ng woman buying a box of eggs, cooking chocolate and sommat else accompanied by; young son and his mate, ten yr old girl, sixteenish year old girl and her boyfriend - all buying nowt but following this woman through the checkout bit. Fucking morons...and breathe.

Anyhow, various Brewdogs inc Hazy Jane, Lagunitas and others

Two 4x330ml for £9

Dunno if this is a decent offer or not...

Near the 'summer/ramadan' section in Burnden.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

The current UK guidelines are 14 units a week, I've been wondering if we had to stick to that would folk just not bother drinking or would there be an enjoyable way of doing it?

Would spending what we do now a week on say one bottle of expensive stuff do the trick for anyone? 

The Mrs has just jumped up and ran out when the ice cream van came down the street, wondered what the fuck she was doing when she came back in armed with 2 cups of slushy. She's just piled vodka into um and to be fair, it's alright. Nice little cleanser from the brew dog and thornbridge ales I've been supping.

Can’t help but slip a Gentleman Jack into the trolley each time I nip to Tesco. I worry that the promotion will end tomorrow

Based on summat that someone posted on here way back I also treated myself to 4 cans of Boddingtons this morning. Really enjoyed them. Must be 10 years since I last had some

• Members
3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Can’t help but slip a Gentleman Jack into the trolley each time I nip to Tesco. I worry that the promotion will end tomorrow

Based on summat that someone posted on here way back I also treated myself to 4 cans of Boddingtons this morning. Really enjoyed them. Must be 10 years since I last had some

Had a cracking pint of draft Boddies in Manchester it was ice cold and creamy, bloody beautiful