Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
Just now, boogs said:

I agree on beer, it was awful. However, I think people putting pineapple on pizza just need locking up now before we find out whatever other horrendous crimes they've committed, odd behaviour in my opinion. 

I bet you like lobby

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, boogs said:

I'd never even heard that word until lurking on here. Is it just tater Ash?? Cos if so, yeah, belting stuff. 

The defence rests.

You have the sort of uncultured, benign palette that’s more suited to a peasant diet. Might be worth you avoiding discussions based on fine cuisine in future. You gastronomic fucking heathen.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

The defence rests.

You have the sort of uncultured, benign palette that’s more suited to a peasant diet. Might be worth you avoiding discussions based on fine cuisine in future. You gastronomic fucking heathen.

😂 

• Site Supporter

went to spoons earier this evening and bumped into brixton and little witt, the latter told me he has moved to horwich , near the crown, he won't go in again as he described their beer as "drinking a fat birds piss".

so there you have it mr grey, the expert hasd spoken

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

went to spoons earier this evening and bumped into brixton and little witt, the latter told me he has moved to horwich , near the crown, he won't go in again as he described their beer as "drinking a fat birds piss".

Does piss taste better from a thin bird then?

43 minutes ago, Spider said:

The defence rests.

What about pineapple lobby? 

• Site Supporter

pineapple on pizza is a must. Perfect balance for ham and mushroom. 

Or for those liking a vegetarian option. 

Just as it is with gammon, but should be accompanied with an egg. ALL eateries should by law, have to offer both egg AND pineapple as accompaniment to gammon, and not one or the other.

• Site Supporter
On 01/08/2020 at 20:59, victor meldrew said:

So he likes it then?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Brewdog is flying out of our place at the moment

The masses are late to the party but it’s good for your business.

It’s cheaper buying it direct if it’s your tipple.

Just wasted one of my 20 days doing a full day glossing so I'm going to tidy up whatever is in stock regardless of what it is.

Decision to be made whether to just pour it all into a big pot with some ice and call it a cocktail or go through small bits of pain each time summat shite crops up.

Decision definitely made is after 30 ish years of DIY i'm paying some fucker to do it in future.