Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Traf said:

A standard mars bar has more cals than a pint of Guinness

Just googled

pint of Guinness - 210

Mars Bar - 230

Now the next question is; 2520 calories in a half litre of rum? Did they forget the distilling process and give you half a litre of molasses?

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Not had joker in ages but remember enjoying it

Some decent prices there too, may do an order

If you liked joker you will like the talking head. It’s delightful and due to its strength is very much one you can sup plenty of. 

lidl up here is full of the Williams bros stuff 

5 hours ago, MickyD said:

Just googled

pint of Guinness - 210

Mars Bar - 230

Now the next question is; 2520 calories in a half litre of rum? Did they forget the distilling process and give you half a litre of molasses?

2400 calories in a litre of rum = 11.42 pints of the black stuff or 10.43 Mars bars

• Members
1 minute ago, Traf said:

2400 calories in a litre of rum = 11.42 pints of the black stuff or 10.43 Mars bars

Aldi do a lovely drop of beer with rum in it. I assume they cancel out each others calories 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

If you eat them without chewing theirs no calories. Everyone knows that. 

I once read something like you burn more calories chewing celery than there are calories in celery

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

£18 for 24 cans of red stripe in aldi 👍

Last time I drank red stripe the week prior I had met this bird in Manchester and got her number , she was from Oslo.

My folks had gone away so I invited her round, she brought with her  8 cans Of red stripe and a little pot of chewing tobacco. 

Had never seen a bird drink red stripe before , then I went over to Oslo to see her and a pint in a bar was about €12, or a can of red stripe €4

19 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Last time I drank red stripe the week prior I had met this bird in Manchester and got her number , she was from Oslo.

My folks had gone away so I invited her round, she brought with her  8 cans Of red stripe and a little pot of chewing tobacco. 

Had never seen a bird drink red stripe before , then I went over to Oslo to see her and a pint in a bar was about €12, or a can of red stripe €4

I met a bird from Oslo one year when was on a jaunt to Spain. Most stunning bird I’ve ever met. Couldn’t believe my luck When she was giving me the eye. Went over gave her Esco’s best patter. Few drinks and bobs your uncle. Lads I was with were envious. Time to go back to hers. Then she stood up. Was as wide from the hips down  as me and traf put together. Mahoosive. Face and top half of an angel bottom half of Susan Boyle. I had however invested in a few drinks for her so was I fuck leaving empty handed

Still get reminded of it til this day by the lads when were out and a wide vehicle is in the pub. 

Anyway I digress 

Edited by Escobarp