Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Aye I hit up the Leyland one today and got a wonderful haul. The guy working there was great too, really helpful and knowledgeable. We swapped numbers and he reckons he's going to text me when this magical TRACK delivery comes in this week. That or he's going to try and groom me. 

I'd risk it

• Site Supporter

Wrights have about a dozen Fogs left, and a good amount of Rivvy on the shelf.

Owner collars me at the till earlier, looks over his shoulder a bit (thought he was going to invite me round the back)

Says "They tell me they've a new brew especially fro xmas due in next week, want me to hold some back for you? They say it's as good as anything they've ever made"

I thought to myself, I'm being bent over here, as he never even gave me a price and just said it was a 6%'er

I've told him to save me 8

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Owner collars me at the till earlier, looks over his shoulder a bit (thought he was going to invite me round the back)

Says "They tell me they've a new brew especially fro xmas due in next week, want me to hold some back for you? They say it's as good as anything they've ever made"

I thought to myself, I'm being bent over here, as he never even gave me a price and just said it was a 6%'er

Its 7.2

• Members
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Did he invite you round the back?

28 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Fookin ell, WanderersWays driving all around Lancashire, hoovering up all the nectar from the hotspots. 🍺

Big market this arty farty stuff 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

47 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Wife has requested I have a few days drinking next week before Friday so that I don't start on Xmas Day and make a complete balls of cooking the Xmas Dinner. Good of her I thought.

doesn't she know it could kill you?

Edited by boltondiver

I don't think it's that bad BD, there'll be plenty of folk who go for them well man tests and get told they're too fat and have a fatty liver. Can be because of the weight as much as the ale.

Any road day 48 today without any, exercised every day, eaten healthy, watched calories, 2 stone down, and blood pressure is better than it's been for years (boss has a machine here for some reason).

Few drinks next week for a week/10 days then lose another 2 1/2 stone and then switch to having a few at weekend rather than 4/5 days a week.

If I do die she'll have had a decent Xmas Dinner and cop for the life assurance and the death in service type thing we have so she'll be made up!

9 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I don't think it's that bad BD, there'll be plenty of folk who go for them well man tests and get told they're too fat and have a fatty liver. Can be because of the weight as much as the ale.

Any road day 48 today without any, exercised every day, eaten healthy, watched calories, 2 stone down, and blood pressure is better than it's been for years (boss has a machine here for some reason).

Few drinks next week for a week/10 days then lose another 2 1/2 stone and then switch to having a few at weekend rather than 4/5 days a week.

If I do die she'll have had a decent Xmas Dinner and cop for the life assurance and the death in service type thing we have so she'll be made up!

Bloody well done!

👏 

Pub near my mate up here has got a barrel of tennents they are selling to regulars of which he’s one   122 pints they are saying? 1.25 a pint takeaway just covering cost. Just reserved 4 litres for Xmas eve collection. Need to go buy Some milk this week to get my containers. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Pub near my mate up here has got a barrel of tennents they are selling to regulars of which he’s one   122 pints they are saying? 1.25 a pint takeaway just covering cost. Just reserved 4 litres for Xmas eve collection. Need to go buy Some milk this week to get my containers. 

have you got your rab c nesbit string vest ready