Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

I drink meths and liver salts - from a teapot.

Budweiser? I'd rather drink tramp piss and turps.

There's a happy medium between £1287 cans of Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo's Thyme and Hotdog super duper quadruple IPA abv 48% and utter catwee-wee like Budweiser.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Quite

Apostrophe issues, mind!

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I drink meths and liver salts - from a teapot.

Budweiser? I'd rather drink tramp piss and turps.

There's a happy medium between £1287 cans of Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo's Thyme andHotdog super duper quadruple IPA abv 48% and utter catwee like Budweiser.

I went to the Budweiser Experience in merica a few years back. They let you stroke their Cyldesdale horses and sniff a handful of the wood they use to age the beer.

Plunged into the Duff world in that way, it's easy to get carried away and see it as a well structured, carefully crafted beer.

Then you peep behind the curtain and see the silos they make it in and the fact it's all the a dense syrup that's watered down and carbonated.

But at 30p a bottle, it's drinkable. Ice cold.

26 minutes ago, Spider said:

I went to the Budweiser Experience in merica a few years back. They let you stroke their Cyldesdale horses and sniff a handful of the wood they use to age the beer.

Plunged into the Duff world in that way, it's easy to get carried away and see it as a well structured, carefully crafted beer.

Then you peep behind the curtain and see the silos they make it in and the fact it's all the a dense syrup that's watered down and carbonated.

I had a Bud experience once.

Shagged a girl on a lilo in a pool.

It was fucking close to water.

46 minutes ago, Spider said:

I wouldn't drink Budweiser if it were free.......

10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Lobby (aka potato ash) is a nutritious tasty meal - plenty of pickled red cabbage atop - magnifique.

Budweiser is made from sheep urine, tipp-ex thinner, barley, rice, sour Everglade water and murdered and blended Guatamalen economic migrants.

I agree with the second part. Now please go back and delete the first sentence of your post.

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

I’m so disappointed. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Right, just got myself some of that Jack Daniel Apple stuff as its £20 in tesco.

Looks a bit tat to mee, but some on here seem to like it. are folk drinking it straight with ice? or as a mixer?

Fuckin hell Budweiser and now jack daniels. 

Might was well get an oil drum start a fire in it under the 61 bridge song sings  Rocky II style and live off the fat of the land 

Edited by Rudy