Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Members
2 minutes ago, Traf said:

the queue to give Brewdog all your details is only 40 minutes now.

😁

I ordered some brewdog last night my neighbour does some work or has shares or something anyways he text me asking if I wanted some at half price. Jumped all over it. Gonna be torture having it in the house and not drinking it 

• Moderators

@Steejay on another new Track tonight, Get Up And Go, like all their IPAs it's 6.5% so starting to think they just put the same old beer in new cans, it's still good though 

I think Pomona Island do the same, but this is my new favourite IPA, partly because it's nice, but mostly for its reference to the greatest film from the 80s, if not of all time, it's certainly in my top 10

Ten points to anyone who gets it 

QOFrNpv.jpg

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

@Steejay on another new Track tonight, Get Up And Go, like all their IPAs it's 6.5% so starting to think they just put the same old beer in new cans, it's still good though 

I think Pomona Island do the same, but this is my new favourite IPA, partly because it's nice, but mostly for its reference to the greatest film from the 80s, if not of all time, it's certainly in my top 10

QOFrNpv.jpg

Ah, I got smashed on Get Up & Go on NYE & have had 3x tonight, it’s really good.

Got a can of I Still Believe in the fridge for my second drink tomorrow.

First alcohol is in respect of Cheltenham - Steady Rolling Man. I lasted 10 days in Dryanuary.

Fuck it, I love life. 

32 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

QOFrNpv.jpg

The Lost Boys?

Just now, ErnestTurnip said:

No politics in here but this past brexit fortnight has been a fucking nightmare, a 660ml Moretti, 4 Katy, 2 OG Hazy deep and wondering whether to crack on or have a coffee.

Brexit was 11 1/2 months ago, drink more, Ern!

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

No politics in here but this past brexit fortnight has been a fucking nightmare, a 660ml Moretti, 4 Katy, 2 OG Hazy deep and wondering whether to crack on or have a coffee.

Thats a good effort already

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Steejay said:

@ZicoKelly Bargain Booze  Davenport is the one to go to?

Them and BB Leyland have latched on.

So many beers, so little time.

Yeah, as in it's the only local BB to me that does craft 

But if you found yourself in the area there's a couple of better places to go, though their hours are currently unpredictable and you can rely on BB to be open after 7pm most days 

Edited by ZicoKelly