Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

Hello fellow pisscans

If you’re having a tipple tonight raise a toast to the arrival of Rudy The II born today weighing a healthy 7lb bang on 

Mam and sprog are doing well.

Ive done all the hard work so time to put my feet up and have a beer 

Massive shoutout to the NHS the experience  has been excellent, all the underrated nurses, midwives surgeons and doctors, all fuckin Angels the lot of them. 

All the best Rudy. Great news, another wanderer enters the world, enjoy your beers, a win for the little un no doubt on the cards tomorrow 👏

• Members

Cheers everyone

i won’t lie I’ve had sleepness nights thinking it would be another girl, don’t get me wrong I love my daughter like nothing else but living in a house with her, her Mam and another lass I think I’d blow my noodles out.

Ive got my boy now 

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Cheers everyone

i won’t lie I’ve had sleepness nights thinking it would be another girl, don’t get me wrong I love my daughter like nothing else but living in a house with her, her Mam and another lass I think I’d blow my noodles out.

Ive got my boy now 

At least there’s reasonable access to the remote

51 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Cheers everyone

Ive got my boy now 

congratulations fella , a lot of truth in that

walked on the moors this afternoon with my grown up lad and my dog

always  special , enjoy spending time with your boy and teaching him about the world

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Cheers everyone

Ive got my boy now 

So has mum decided between Gudni, Yourri, Ivan and Jussi for a name?

• Members
17 hours ago, green genie said:

So has mum decided between Gudni, Yourri, Ivan and Jussi for a name?

Funnily enough if we had a boy first he would have been Ivan after our Maudes granddad but we had a girl and my Brother in law had a boy and took the name, so the new born is nothing football related I’m afraid 

• Site Supporter

Fresh bottle of Woodford Reserve tonight to celebrate the Whites being back to their shithousing, pissing everyone else off, fuck you all winning ways.

Theres really no better Saturday than a win. Especially one that makes every fucker’s shit itch.

On 26/02/2021 at 22:20, Rudy said:

Cheers everyone

Ive got my boy now 

House full of ladies here. 

After seeing what me sister goes through with her lads I'm chuffed to have a houseful of women.

Boys are idiots. Energetic, insane things.

Congrats though!

Went to T Wright today. Quiet as the West Stand in there. Few Rivi at cheaper than source too, which was a nice surprise.

Picked up a Chain House one that has fast become my favourite. Recommend it for the Fog fans in here:

It's a stunning drop

12 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Went to T Wright today. Quiet as the West Stand in there. Few Rivi at cheaper than source too, which was a nice surprise.

Picked up a Chain House one that has fast become my favourite. Recommend it for the Fog fans in here:

It's a stunning drop

Just in a fog as we speak

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

It's a stunning drop

Steejay mentioned it above

Mine came today

• Members
7 hours ago, Zico said:

I'm attempting dry march 

As it was match day had 0% moretti, Heineken and brewdog 

Going to hunt down the Beavertown one 

Not sure why, they're a bit shit

29 days to go

What are you gonna spend the grand you save on?