Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheaper than a night out, still A night out I can’t have So, in broad terms, fuck it

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

Posted Images

It had started getting too much so had a few days off. Tesco needed today so am in the middle of a beer, cider, gin night with no real reason.

Mental health mushroom cloud at the finish line this will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday and saturday only for me

With the fire

Though this weekend could be a challenge, with it being a bank holiday

Fortunarely mrs casino is in work, so maybe sense will prevail 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

It had started getting too much so had a few days off. Tesco needed today so am in the middle of a beer, cider, gin night with no real reason.

Mental health mushroom cloud at the finish line this will be.

I need to go back to work or do something I love my wife and kid but it’s like my mind is going to mush 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, worthy10 said:

Did a replay of the killers at glasto on Saturday. Very very drunk. Cold play next week

Times are dark enough mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, worthy10 said:

Did a replay of the killers at glasto on Saturday. Very very drunk. Cold play next week

Did you manage to find your way to Glasto without help ? 🤭

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Right I’m having time off it. 

All the best piss heads say that first thing in the morning. 
 

A proper alchie would be reaching for a drink upon waking up. 
 

I had nothing last night and sleep so much better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday and Sunday for me as I’m working but the amounts I’m consuming in those two day is getting ridiculous. 

Mad how the same product has such a different effect when it’s not hand pulled from a barrel. 

Did about 12-13 pint cans on Saturday. 5 carling and the rest Heineken. Went to be fine and woke up sound.  If those first 5 are proper pints it’s a different story all together. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i haven't had a drink since saturday, so im doing well

had a delivery from shindigger last week, they didnt last long, nice tipples

order for weekend going in today

baked, where have you ordered from?

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Saturday and Sunday for me as I’m working but the amounts I’m consuming in those two day is getting ridiculous. 

Mad how the same product has such a different effect when it’s not hand pulled from a barrel. 

Did about 12-13 pint cans on Saturday. 5 carling and the rest Heineken. Went to be fine and woke up sound.  If those first 5 are proper pints it’s a different story all together. 

 

Thats because Carling & Heineken are piss water.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m deffo a social drinker or have become one. Rarely drink at home unless we are having people. I’ve had about 5 pints in 4 weeks.

Edited by tomski
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Thats because Carling & Heineken are piss water.

Heineken’s 5% I’m not going stronger than that In the house or some fucker really will end up down the stairs :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Got some freebies coming from brightside brewery later, not my cup of tea but I don’t turn a freeman’s down 

still won’t touch till Friday 

how you gone about that pal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, L/H White said:

how you gone about that pal?

Our place sells it 

so being sent a “lockdown selection” from the gaffer 

sell all that first chop stuff and Seven brothers too

Edited by radcliffewhite1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.