Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Cycle lanes most be the most untouched tarmac in the world no cunt is ever in one. Can’t stand them. 

Oxford Road in the City centre was partially closed for 2 years a couple of years ago, they put cycle lanes in and nearly every cunt just cycles on the road and it pisses all the bus drivers off, that route from south MCR is the busiest in Europe for Buses, you would think cyclists would use the fuckers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheaper than a night out, still A night out I can’t have So, in broad terms, fuck it

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Hello sailor!! Yep

Mountain biker

No Lycra here though

Hate being on the roads 

Hang on fella, when I met you at your mum's,  you had full lycra on, name on back as well, helmet camera, flashing lights, water bottle,bike clips and the pump under your arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't mind but you were driving your car 🤭

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

Hello sailor!! Yep

Mountain biker

No Lycra here though

Hate being on the roads 

😀 I just changed it to road bikes 

good man

tbf I used to like screwing my mountain bike around Chesham woods but that was about it 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Oxford Road in the City centre was partially closed for 2 years a couple of years ago, they put cycle lanes in and nearly every cunt just cycles on the road and it pisses all the bus drivers off, that route from south MCR is the busiest in Europe for Buses, you would think cyclists would use the fuckers!

I wouldn’t mind but there’s no shortage of public transport right across Manchester, it’s very easy to get across it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hang on fella, when I met you at your mum's,  you had full lycra on, name on back as well, helmet camera, flashing lights, water bottle,bike clips and the pump under your arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't mind but you were driving your car 🤭

That wasn’t a pump under my arm......

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I wouldn’t mind but there’s no shortage of public transport right across Manchester, it’s very easy to get across it 

Even got free Buses and no fucker uses them 😏

Link to post
Share on other sites

If any of you outstanding piss cans can point me in the direction of Joseph’s Holts Maple Gold that isnt 12 bottles for £30 I’d be much obliged, used to be £1.25 a bottle in Aldi but it’s now discontinued with them

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

If any of you outstanding piss cans can point me in the direction of Joseph’s Holts Maple Gold that isnt 12 bottles for £30 I’d be much obliged, used to be £1.25 a bottle in Aldi but it’s now discontinued with them

I'll ask my brother. He's got a Joey's pub, so might have some.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, L/H White said:

ask him can he get a knocked off pool table while you're at it

He's from Farnworth, so who knows? 😉

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

If any of you outstanding piss cans can point me in the direction of Joseph’s Holts Maple Gold that isnt 12 bottles for £30 I’d be much obliged, used to be £1.25 a bottle in Aldi but it’s now discontinued with them

I could bottle my piss & send it round for free 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I could bottle my piss & send it round for free 😁

How very dare you besmirch the good name of Joseph Holts

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

As good a reputation as Joseph Stalin or Josef Fritzl 😂

I wouldn’t have a beer off Fritzl because it would probably be the sweat off a victim. Or a pint of Diamond as Joey Holts label it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I wouldn’t have a beer off Fritzl because it would probably be the sweat off a victim. Or a pint of Diamond as Joey Holts label it.

I'm sure he'd have a well stocked cellar 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Cracked the Amstel open about an hour ago 

it’s getting earlier 

Kinell, you’ve got me thinking about opening one now.

 I won’t feel as guilty if I know I’m not the first. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Kinell, you’ve got me thinking about opening one now.

 I won’t feel as guilty if I know I’m not the first. 😁

That’s why he did it. Model Citizen our Radcliffe 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Kinell, you’ve got me thinking about opening one now.

 I won’t feel as guilty if I know I’m not the first. 😁

Go on steeejaayy!

tbf well earned was up at 6am

big walk & painted the sleepers in the garden

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

That’s why he did it. Model Citizen our Radcliffe 

Just fitting into the way the majority of Radcliffe role when I’m usually at work😀

went for some milk before shopkeeper said “no beer today”

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Ah, that’s ok then.

 I was up at 7, 7k walk, then vacuumed the lounge.

 I deserve a beer.

Northern Monk hazy pale.

5 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Go on steeejaayy!

tbf well earned was up at 6am

big walk & painted the sleepers in the garden

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Steejay said:

Ah, that’s ok then.

 I was up at 7, 7k walk, then vacuumed the lounge.

 I deserve a beer.

Northern Monk hazy pale.

 

Faith?

From a supermarket or on line

Our local sm had a spell doing some NM but not that one

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.