Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Best I've seen was a brewery bottle shop in Porthmadog 

They were a local brewery called Purple Moose but along with theirs they stocked all Welsh stuff 

Walked out with 8 different Pollys and left some behind 

Felt guilty not buying any Purple Moose

Aye, that’s what happened in Preston.

Priest Town Brewery brewed their own traditional ale and opened up a unit on the market.

Anyway, they started stocking all the craft stuff and that’s what took off. Must admit I felt a bit sheepish not buying any of their stuff when I first went in but they really took off and have a massive range now.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they stopped brewing their own stuff. (It’s shite, sssh).

Off to BB in Leyland when it opens in half an hour. 

Last time in there I picked up a Mango effort from Wander Beyond. Didn't really pay too much attention, anyway I got it out of the fridge last night as a final beer of the evening and scanned the can.

13%!

• Members
18 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Off to BB in Leyland when it opens in half an hour. 

Last time in there I picked up a Mango effort from Wander Beyond. Didn't really pay too much attention, anyway I got it out of the fridge last night as a final beer of the evening and scanned the can.

13%!

Let me know if they still have any 😁

On 13/09/2020 at 16:38, gonzo said:

Lets do it then fuck it. For my mental health and my mrs, who hates me when Ive had a drink. Reminds her of dark times when it was a real problem and she cant shake it off.

I wont click on this thread till a 100 days has passed from tomorrow. X

Completed.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm off to Otis Spunkpot's Craft Ale Wankporium later for 24xFarmer's Crusty Underpants Triple Double Raspberry and Primula IPA abv 16% - only costs £1200. I'd spend that in one night on chemical piss like Guinness in Southfields.

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

Why would you get 24 of the same drink, you heathen

10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm off to Otis Spunkpot's Craft Ale Wankporium later for 24xFarmer's Crusty Underpants Triple Double Raspberry and Primula IPA abv 16% - only costs £1200. I'd spend that in one night on chemical piss like Guinness in Southfields.

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

Is it on Untappd?

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's