Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just a shit world cup

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm off to Otis Spunkpot's Craft Ale Wankporium later for 24xFarmer's Crusty Underpants Triple Double Raspberry and Primula IPA abv 16% - only costs £1200. I'd spend that in one night on chemical piss like Guinness in Southfields.

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

 

 

Why would you get 24 of the same drink, you heathen

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm off to Otis Spunkpot's Craft Ale Wankporium later for 24xFarmer's Crusty Underpants Triple Double Raspberry and Primula IPA abv 16% - only costs £1200. I'd spend that in one night on chemical piss like Guinness in Southfields.

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

 

 

Is it on Untappd?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm off to Otis Spunkpot's Craft Ale Wankporium later for 24xFarmer's Crusty Underpants Triple Double Raspberry and Primula IPA abv 16% - only costs £1200. I'd spend that in one night on chemical piss like Guinness in Southfields.

Only two crates left.

Bargain.

VIZ-150x150.jpg

 

 

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

I drink meths and liver salts - from a teapot.

Budweiser? I'd rather drink tramp piss and turps.

There's a happy medium between £1287 cans of Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo's Thyme and Hotdog super duper quadruple IPA abv 48% and utter catwee-wee like Budweiser.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

Quite

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

Apostrophe issues, mind!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I drink meths and liver salts - from a teapot.

Budweiser? I'd rather drink tramp piss and turps.

There's a happy medium between £1287 cans of Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo's Thyme andHotdog super duper quadruple IPA abv 48% and utter catwee like Budweiser.

I went to the Budweiser Experience in merica a few years back. They let you stroke their Cyldesdale horses and sniff a handful of the wood they use to age the beer.

Plunged into the Duff world in that way, it's easy to get carried away and see it as a well structured, carefully crafted beer.

Then you peep behind the curtain and see the silos they make it in and the fact it's all the a dense syrup that's watered down and carbonated.

But at 30p a bottle, it's drinkable. Ice cold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Spider said:

I went to the Budweiser Experience in merica a few years back. They let you stroke their Cyldesdale horses and sniff a handful of the wood they use to age the beer.

Plunged into the Duff world in that way, it's easy to get carried away and see it as a well structured, carefully crafted beer.

Then you peep behind the curtain and see the silos they make it in and the fact it's all the a dense syrup that's watered down and carbonated.

But at 30p a bottle, it's drinkable. Ice cold.

I had a Bud experience once.

Shagged a girl on a lilo in a pool.

It was fucking close to water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Spider said:

Budweiser is about £3 per fathom in Aldi at the minute. It's the sugary sweet American Budweiser that I can sink a dozen of without drawing breath.

Just bought 5 cases. It's good to clear the palette with between DIPA's

I wouldn't drink Budweiser if it were free.......

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.