Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

Vodka nearly finished for the evening and the whisky is in danger. Asked the other half to choose the DVD for the evening and we’ve got BWFC 100 Premiership Goals on. Fuck knows how she’s managed to cheat on me when she’s only allowed out of the house for an hour a day 😂

We've been ploughing through the "booze people have given that we wouldn't normally buy/drink"

So Friday afternoon/evening, the wife and I got through a bottle of Peach Schnapps, a bottle of Malibu and 2 bottles of M&S pink cava.

Hello Sailor xx 

3 minutes ago, Traf said:

We've been ploughing through the "booze people have given that we wouldn't normally buy/drink"

So Friday afternoon/evening, the wife and I got through a bottle of Peach Schnapps, a bottle of Malibu and 2 bottles of M&S pink cava.

Hello Sailor xx 

Queer. I’ve just spent two minutes working out how I pause the DVD on the PlayStation while I go for a piss. 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Queer. I’ve just spent two minutes working out how I pause the DVD on the PlayStation while I go for a piss. 

“Why haven’t you put the alarm on?”

”Because I’ve only come upstairs for a piss. We’ve got miles more booze and, if we run out of BWFC DVD’s, I’ve got YouTube and whisky downstairs”

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We'd drank the Pimms, Cointreau & Baileys the previous Friday, but I've still got...
1 cava
1 pink cava
3 Prosecco
3 champagne
5 red wine
2 white wine
Litre Bombay sapphire
2 pink gin
1 orange gin
1 gin
Litre JD
Litre Smirnoff blue
1 toffee vodka
Litre rum

as well as 20 Guinness and a mixed box of ale from Beer52 

5 minutes ago, Traf said:

We'd drank the Pimms, Cointreau & Baileys the previous Friday, but I've still got...
1 cava
1 pink cava
3 Prosecco
3 champagne
5 red wine
2 white wine
Litre Bombay sapphire
2 pink gin
1 orange gin
1 gin
Litre JD
Litre Smirnoff blue
1 toffee vodka
Litre rum

as well as 20 Guinness and a mixed box of ale from Beer52 

You win, but only because I can walk to an Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Aldi or Lidl within 10 minutes whereas I can sniff a Home Bargains.  And I don’t drink that much so whatever.... 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

You win, but only because I can walk to an Asda, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Aldi or Lidl within 10 minutes whereas I can sniff a Home Bargains.  And I don’t drink that much so whatever.... 

To be honest, we don't normally drink at home.
So, it's booze that has just piled up over the last couple of years via birthdays, Xmas, gifts from clients etc.

Personally, I'd rather just have a nice stout or ale.

16 minutes ago, Traf said:

To be honest, we don't normally drink at home.
So, it's booze that has just piled up over the last couple of years via birthdays, Xmas, gifts from clients etc.

Personally, I'd rather just have a nice stout or ale.

When that day comes, we can buy one for each other. (other than standing outside Bristol City cos our Maud wanted a pic with Parky - so we went in to Salad Chucking Inn for a pint 

image.png

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

When that day comes, we can buy one for each other. (other than standing outside Bristol City cos our Maud wanted a pic with Parky - so we went in to Salad Chucking Inn for a pint 

image.png

Deal.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Garden sofa arrived yesterday 

weather forecast looking good from tomorrow I may just crack before weekend 

I’m calling ‘off the ale’ as no more than two cans. 🍺🍺