Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

Our back garden (the paved part at least) only gets the sun until about 6pm, so the BBQ was lit at half one. Now making the most of the last bit of the sun. Echo Falls(!) for me, other half is on her second can of Taurus. Shame I can’t be arsed sorting the bottom end of our garden so we get the sun for longer. 

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

Our back garden (the paved part at least) only gets the sun until about 6pm, so the BBQ was lit at half one. Now making the most of the last bit of the sun. Echo Falls(!) for me, other half is on her second can of Taurus. Shame I can’t be arsed sorting the bottom end of our garden so we get the sun for longer. 

Ours is similar and I did the same. I'm wondering whether it's socially acceptable to sit out the front with a beer these days! 

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Ours is similar and I did the same. I'm wondering whether it's socially acceptable to sit out the front with a beer these days! 

It’s crossed my mind. We’ve got a front porch that is like a sauna but I figured I’d have to get a rocking chair to make it look plausible. 

• Members
31 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Super bock is gliding down 

Takes me back to Guimarães, me slagging off Vaz Te something royal and then he leathered one into the stamp. I can of super bock that I sneaked in went absolutely flying. 

• Members
38 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Drove past two women in Westhoughton on their kitchen chairs sat outside their terraced house they looked well happy, so go for it

• Members
1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

We had some boozy European trips but dont think I've ever seen a more pissed following than that. Everyone was leathered. Brilliant trip - Guimares that is

Game was on a Thursday I think everyone started drinking on the Sunday 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Some sort of fire pit or chiminea to take the edge off is all you need.

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Across the road from me they have all taken to sitting out the front on their gardens in all bar one house as they don’t get the sun in the afternoon. We’ve a south facing garden so it gets it lovely in the afternoon until last knockings. Perfect 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Not only is it acceptable it seems to be compulsory in many streets around us.

I used to be a big fan of it at our old house but have to own up that my front garden these days is a bit of a shit tip so I try not to look at it let alone sit in it.

Still counting myself as "out" today but am having to have a livener or two because I've properly caught the sun and I need to try summat to bring me round.

3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I've just peered over the back wall and I could sit int back street to eek out another 20 mins of sun. 

Or just call it quits because I've been sat outside non stop with my chippy tits out since 11 this morning! 

Chippy tit relay I’ve taken over pal so don’t worry 

• Members
1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Hope it goes well for the dog, I've been coming under pressure to sleep outside from the youngest who is a scout but so far have managed to put her off. Good luck with that as well !

Wait until she drops off and sneak back in 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Hope it goes well for the dog, I've been coming under pressure to sleep outside from the youngest who is a scout but so far have managed to put her off. Good luck with that as well !

Any offers to sleep out with the eldest yet after the battlenips thread?

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Dog is finally out of Surgery and recovering. All good so far but will know more tomorrow.

I have had plenty but the youngest wants to kip in the tent tonight as all the cubs and scouts should be on camp round here. Will need a few more to sleep on a bloody camp mat.

This afternoon I chucked about a cubic meter of moss onto my compost heap. Would have made a far more comfortable bed than a camp mat. After all your ale, can even piss directly onto it and it soaks it up.

Fuck tena man.