Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Didn't realise there were so many these days, and that's not all of them.

Aye, I went through a shit load and those were just the ones that seemed to be still open, there were loads around here that haven't managed to keep going through this but hopefully will get back brewing at some point.

Double-edged sword, if I'd have been drinking today I'd have just been killing my own liver and cos I'm not yet then I'm killing every other fucker instead.

• Site Supporter
Just now, ErnestTurnip said:

Aye, I went through a shit load and those were just the ones that seemed to be still open, there were loads around here that haven't managed to keep going through this but hopefully will get back brewing at some point.

Double-edged sword, if I'd have been drinking today I'd have just been killing my own liver and cos I'm not yet then I'm killing every other fucker instead.

Revenge for pervs oggling your 'daughter'. :)

Just had a look at Bank Top, and found a tweet where they decided to close fully and stop deliveries.

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Revenge for pervs oggling your 'daughter'. :)

Just had a look at Bank Top, and found a tweet where they decided to close fully and stop deliveries.

I managed to get some from the little shop up Belmont Road, the stone one further up than the Ambulance station. 

But that was 4 weeks back so dont know if they still have stock. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Spider said:

We all having a few days off then?

going to try

thing is, had six cans last night and I feel fine

I need a stinker of a hangover or something to derail me

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

going to try

thing is, had six cans last night and I feel fine

I need a stinker of a hangover or something to derail me

Aye, that worked for me after a proper heavy session on Friday & a throbbing head on Saturday morning.

Just two drinks on each day Saturday & Sunday.

Can't wait for weekend now.

On 26/04/2020 at 13:05, Burndens Bogs said:

Tournequet £10

Bandages £5

I have considered that it could be the basis of a '999 - What's Your Emergency' story when I've donned a harness to go clambering on roofs, in trees etc.

Then I think my dad, having spent a lifetime working at heights with nowt more than triple extension ladders, would probably have considered me a mardarse. I wouldn't have worn one (or at least told him) when he was alive that's for sure.

I worked with him one summer - I used to go to the pub at dinnertime for a few pints of dutch courage to aid climbing the higher bits...

One Saturday I'd done this frankly negligent, cowardly and alcy-ish habit when I noticed the match buses coming up the lane - and, slightly merry, jumped aboard one instead of going back to work, sorry dad.

Arsenal iirc.

Edited by Youri McAnespie