Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

Cheaper than a night out, still A night out I can’t have So, in broad terms, fuck it

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

Posted Images

I've had 3 nights off.

I'm tempted to go for a full week, but I've half an eye on the Sweaty Betis match tonight, some San Miguel and a bottle of rioja i know is still in the rack.

Toughest test of the week, that's for sure.

I was in Burnden Asda last night - full of fat m0ng families on a day out...the self scan basket banks are bad for distancing at the best of times but behind me there was a fat m0ng woman buying a box of eggs, cooking chocolate and sommat else accompanied by; young son and his mate, ten yr old girl, sixteenish year old girl and her boyfriend - all buying nowt but following this woman through the checkout bit. Fucking morons...and breathe.

Anyhow, various Brewdogs inc Hazy Jane, Lagunitas and others

Two 4x330ml for £9

Dunno if this is a decent offer or not...

Near the 'summer/ramadan' section in Burnden.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

The current UK guidelines are 14 units a week, I've been wondering if we had to stick to that would folk just not bother drinking or would there be an enjoyable way of doing it?

Would spending what we do now a week on say one bottle of expensive stuff do the trick for anyone? 

• Site Supporter

Tesco have a Fathers Day promotion on. 1 litre JD for £20 and 750ml Gentleman Jack also £20. That’s cheaper than Costco. Will do my best to save them for a later date....

The Mrs has just jumped up and ran out when the ice cream van came down the street, wondered what the fuck she was doing when she came back in armed with 2 cups of slushy. She's just piled vodka into um and to be fair, it's alright. Nice little cleanser from the brew dog and thornbridge ales I've been supping.

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Few beers then jack Daniels 

Not a fan of JD but got Gentleman Jack As a present, lovely stuff 

Local Offy got in a load of Belgium brewed Stella a few weeks back. Stronger and tasted loads different. Embarrassing going there Twice on a Tuesday. It was Sunny though.

• Site Supporter

Can’t help but slip a Gentleman Jack into the trolley each time I nip to Tesco. I worry that the promotion will end tomorrow

Based on summat that someone posted on here way back I also treated myself to 4 cans of Boddingtons this morning. Really enjoyed them. Must be 10 years since I last had some

3 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Can’t help but slip a Gentleman Jack into the trolley each time I nip to Tesco. I worry that the promotion will end tomorrow

Based on summat that someone posted on here way back I also treated myself to 4 cans of Boddingtons this morning. Really enjoyed them. Must be 10 years since I last had some

Had a cracking pint of draft Boddies in Manchester it was ice cold and creamy, bloody beautiful 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Had a cracking pint of draft Boddies in Manchester it was ice cold and creamy, bloody beautiful 

Aye. Had a few pints of draft over the years and yeah absolute heaven. Not bought canned Boddies for years. I may now stock up

13 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Aye. Had a few pints of draft over the years and yeah absolute heaven. Not bought canned Boddies for years. I may now stock up

Cheap as well. 
Mrs goes mad if I drink it, for some reason it’s the only beer that makes me snore like a hippo

Just cracked (popular word today) a Moretti, was going to give it a miss, but the  late afternoon current bun is out and it's still the weekend.