Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

can someone please start a thread about arty farty beer only.

you can then all masturbate (socially distanced) without disturbing normal people

Aye

scrub this thread

Have one about decent ale

And another focussing in the mass produced piss sauce and cooking lagers like fosters, Carlsberg and that fucking nonsense from Dublin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

Cheaper than a night out, still A night out I can’t have So, in broad terms, fuck it

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

Posted Images

Speaking of aldi... 

The anti establishment ipa is a very good copy of punk ipa. However. At 1.29 a can you might as well buy 4 cans of the real deal for 6 from the coop. 

I get why they have copied the product but the pricing only appeals to single can buyers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevieb said:

Speaking of aldi... 

The anti establishment ipa is a very good copy of punk ipa. However. At 1.29 a can you might as well buy 4 cans of the real deal for 6 from the coop. 

I get why they have copied the product but the pricing only appeals to single can buyers. 

The copycat range of beers is just outrageous.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Traf said:

The copycat range of beers is just outrageous.

 

It's a bit too cosy with the brew dog marketing (and too similar taste) for my liking. 

I reckon brew dog are in on it. 

All their other beers I've tried are pretty shit or so cheap you don't mind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Just noticed Morrison's have got Triple Hazy in stock, £4 for a 9.5% 440ml can. World's gone mad.                

There’s a new lockdown coming

Stock up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Just noticed Morrison's have got Triple Hazy in stock, £4 for a 9.5% 440ml can. World's gone mad.                

Deary me

Tomorrow was supposed to be chill

Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, piss cans with fire pits.... 

I've got fake grass int back yard. 

Is it worth the risk having a fire pit or am I just asking for trouble? 

For me having some time outside looking at fire while the rest of the house are being cunts (aka the Mrs puts the kids to bed) is worth the potential melted lawn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Right, piss cans with fire pits.... 

I've got fake grass int back yard. 

Is it worth the risk having a fire pit or am I just asking for trouble? 

For me having some time outside looking at fire while the rest of the house are being cunts (aka the Mrs puts the kids to bed) is worth the potential melted lawn. 

What do you want to do out a fire pit on top of the grass? 
 

Mine is on a stand alone patio area 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Right, piss cans with fire pits.... 

I've got fake grass int back yard. 

Is it worth the risk having a fire pit or am I just asking for trouble? 

For me having some time outside looking at fire while the rest of the house are being cunts (aka the Mrs puts the kids to bed) is worth the potential melted lawn. 

I assume you just need a steel base to catch the bits falling out?

I have a little firepit on my decking using a base with no trouble but I assume plastic is another matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rudy said:

What do you want to do out a fire pit on top of the grass? 
 

Mine is on a stand alone patio area 

No, metal stand and that

Just wondering about sparks and embers drifting off it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, stevieb said:

No, metal stand and that

Just wondering about sparks and embers drifting off it? 

Mate of mine ended up having to re-lay his for this very reason. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.