Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

massively in today  I'm going to be a Dad  had our 12 week scan today

He's just a shit world cup

would have been my mums 87th birthday today, first one without her. raising a glass of champagne in her memory. love you mum.  

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Found myself in Bromley Cross today and stumbled across Nook and Cranny

Small limited selection but picked up 4 IPAs from S43 and Nightjar I've not had before

I thought you were knocking it on the head?

Ive not had a drink since last Thursday because on the sly I’ve assumed I’m in good company on this.

Can I have some whiskey then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Found myself in Bromley Cross today and stumbled across Nook and Cranny

Small limited selection but picked up 4 IPAs from S43 and Nightjar I've not had before

nook and cranny 2 is due to launch near us 

Prob wont happen til this cold fucks off 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I thought you were knocking it on the head?

Ive not had a drink since last Thursday because on the sly I’ve assumed I’m in good company on this.

Can I have some whiskey then?

When did i say that?

I didn't drink Monday

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

When did i say that?

I didn't drink Monday

I might be thinking of Gonzo

I’m giving sobriety a try but it’s plop.

There’s only so much tea I can drink.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Found myself in Bromley Cross today and stumbled across Nook and Cranny

Small limited selection but picked up 4 IPAs from S43 and Nightjar I've not had before

Did you get the Tripping on Mosaic by S43?

Nectar.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Did you get the Tripping on Mosaic by S43?

Nectar.

"Was it a cat or a car i saw" - 6.7% ddh ipa

Best one I've had from S43 is Dank Knight

Not sure if I've had that one you mentioned but will keep an eye

Best ones for me at the moment are Pomona Island and Dry & Bitter

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

"Was it a cat or a car i saw" - 6.7% ddh ipa

Best one I've had from S43 is Dank Knight

Not sure if I've had that one you mentioned but will keep an eye

Best ones for me at the moment are Pomona Island and Dry & Bitter

Ah, I’ve a can of Dank Money in the fridge, waiting to be tried.

Soul City is a belter by Twisted Wheel Brew Co., neipa 6.5%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Had to take a couple of extra bodies on at ours for Oktoberfest It’s gone absolutely nuts

and if anyone wants a Jurgen Klopp limited edition erdinger glass let me know 

see, I may just do that

Can always scrape him off

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2020 at 21:10, Casino said:

i picked a few up last week

Sca fell

The pomona collab

And a couple of others

Also just under 80 quid on 16 overtones, 4 different neipas

 

Morrisons suppised to have some good uns, too, but non in our mid sized local

I also went in deyas brewery bout 3 weeks back and bought a dozen

DEYA - did you get Steady Rolling Man? It's their best IMHO

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

DEYA - did you get Steady Rolling Man? It's their best IMHO

They've been very popular amongst mates recently but I'm not seeing/tasting anything special with then myself

I keep trying though

Also

Has anyone seen the original Brooklyn Lager recently?

I can't find it anywhere

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZicoKelly said:

They've been very popular amongst mates recently but I'm not seeing/tasting anything special with then myself

I keep trying though

Also

Has anyone seen the original Brooklyn Lager recently?

I can't find it anywhere

Green label? They had a 660ml bottle in Tesco at Salford.

Went to the Tesco in Chorley today and saw this Brewdog which I hadn't seen before

Brewdog Triple Hazy New England IPA | British Craft Beer Review - YouTube

Must've been walking around with my eyes shut. Didn't bother getting any at £4 a can when I've loads in - including a hidden can of Barnard Castle that I must've missed over the summer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

They've been very popular amongst mates recently but I'm not seeing/tasting anything special with then myself

I keep trying though

Also

Has anyone seen the original Brooklyn Lager recently?

I can't find it anywhere

Brooklyn...Tesco?

or is that a different version? Nice, though

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

They've been very popular amongst mates recently but I'm not seeing/tasting anything special with then myself

I keep trying though

Also

Has anyone seen the original Brooklyn Lager recently?

I can't find it anywhere

Brooklyn is carlsberg so maybe they've pulled it

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Brooklyn...Tesco?

or is that a different version? Nice, though

I could be wrong - like the man above says, it's a Carlsberg job. 

Also picked up a load of Thornbridge Jaipur which will always be in my top 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Green label? They had a 660ml bottle in Tesco at Salford.

Went to the Tesco in Chorley today and saw this Brewdog which I hadn't seen before

Brewdog Triple Hazy New England IPA | British Craft Beer Review - YouTube

Must've been walking around with my eyes shut. Didn't bother getting any at £4 a can when I've loads in - including a hidden can of Barnard Castle that I must've missed over the summer.

 

No steady

Couple of different saturateds and a couple of others

I was working 2 miles away so took my chance

Tbh webshop had a better range!

Got a couple of those triples but unopened as yet

Got 8 more overtones coming tomorrow

Their southern hemisphere is still my beer of the lockdown, with prob verdants neils getting it done and an 8% polly getting honourable mentions

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

I could be wrong - like the man above says, it's a Carlsberg job. 

Also picked up a load of Thornbridge Jaipur which will always be in my top 10

theres a jaipur special coming up

A dry hopped chap

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.