Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

Anderson Ball Bell Bonfiglio Bracegirdle Crompton J Crompton M 

Dawson Dobson Donovan Evans Fearnley Gettins Grimshaw Gussoe

Hollywood Knight Knott Latham Lee Leigh Lynam

McGrath McKenna Parker Richardson Riley Russell 

Sayers Walmsley Walters Whitehead Wood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PastyBarm said:

Anderson Ball Bell Bonfiglio Bracegirdle Crompton J Crompton M 

Dawson Dobson Donovan Evans Fearnley Gettins Grimshaw Gussoe

Hollywood Knight Knott Latham Lee Leigh Lynam

McGrath McKenna Parker Richardson Riley Russell 

Sayers Walmsley Walters Whitehead Wood

Is Bracegirdle a lad called James? McKenna a load called Anthony? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casino,  was your mrs in the first intake of girls?  A friend's daughter was in that year.  Elizabeth Denton 

Edited by MickyD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Casino,  was your mrs in the first intake of girls?  A friend's daughter was in that year.  Elizabeth Denton 

Apparently, she didn't do thornleigh

What do I know?

She was cuthberts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which prob means tetlow didn't go either. :)

her dad was the councillor/mp can't remember which 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about it, Elizabeth Denton was also first intake of 6th form girls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely remember that name. Been racking my brains for others: Karen Yarrow,

Anna Izza, Elise Reece, Jane Hill were ail sixth form I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Left in 86 but know some of those surnames, possibly from their younger siblings 

If you do Facebook there’s a big Thornleigh group on there you will find a lot  of those names. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you left in 86 were you with first intake of first year girls? Always felt

so sorry for them!

 Unfortunately I  don't do Facebook, had bad experiences but maybe I'll have to bite the bullet again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, PastyBarm said:

If you left in 86 were you with first intake of first year girls? Always felt

so sorry for them!

 Unfortunately I  don't do Facebook, had bad experiences but maybe I'll have to bite the bullet again...

No went to St Anne’s site in Harwood first two years , already older girls there as St Anne’s pupils , the girls intake thing happened at the main site I’d say, and probably a year before as there was also older girls when my year went over to the main site in 3rd year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.