Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Casino

Fucking hell

Recommended Posts

That was a stressful time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Had to talk to the Mrs 

Mine said to me is that you split up with your knock off as you’re not on your phone constantly and want to talk to me again 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't had a drink since it went offline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Had to talk to the Mrs 

Should have Facetimed her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always imagine something terrible has happened when the site goes down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Spider said:

I haven't had a drink since it went offline

I haven't stopped!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to know how many times we all checked to see if it was back up 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’d love to know how many times we all checked to see if it was back up 😁

🥱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spider said:

I haven't had a drink since it went offline

Coz you haven't been egging each other on in the pissheadery thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've taken the opportunity for research and restocking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deane koontz said:

Coz you haven't been egging each other on in the pissheadery thread.

It's because i added up what I'd spent.

And then I had to drag my bottle bin up the lane on binday and it was on a par with those big Icelandic cunts pulling a lorry on Channel 5.

But I'm refreshed and raring to go.

Working again helps too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spider said:

It's because i added up what I'd spent.

And then I had to drag my bottle bin up the lane on binday and it was on a par with those big Icelandic cunts pulling a lorry on Channel 5.

But I'm refreshed and raring to go.

Working again helps too.

How much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rudy said:

How much?

It's a guess, but fairly accurate.

Since Boris said "You must stay at home" on that fateful Friday teatime, I'm thinking around £750.

I have bought some decent gear along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Spider said:

It's a guess, but fairly accurate.

Since Boris said "You must stay at home" on that fateful Friday teatime, I'm thinking around £750.

I have bought some decent gear along the way.

Pffft amateur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt the need to layer my bottle bin strategically the other month due to shame.

90% ale bottles which i tried to conceal with sprinkling of food containers. It was almost a work of art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think yesterday's was our biggest yet

But we did have a 20 man rave on Saturday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Casino said:

I think yesterday's was our biggest yet

But we did have a 20 man rave on Saturday

 

No women?

Fuckin hell, I missed the big gay pile on. ☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

who went straight to Battlenips?

🙋‍♂️Guilty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I've only recently started contributing (waffling) on here a little, blame the pubs shutting, I wondered for a while if I'd been kicked off for involving myself in a discussion about brown speckled mitzys, then realised that I'd been lurking on here long enough to witness the vile druggy thugs discussing such memories before. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.