Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madeleine McCann

deane koontz

The ex-nurse who worked for me said he was a right wrong ‘un and she was as cold as a side of beef hung in a butcher’s freezer. Her opinion not mine. She reckoned that all this shit with changing stories and the weirdness in dealing with everything was down to them desperately trying to maintain their ever so respectable middle class hospital consultant and local GP appearances and not to be seen as scummy and irresponsible boozers who left their young kids home alone while they got pissed with their mates. And failed miserably. So worried about how they would be viewed that they inadvertently created an utter clusterfuck. Throw in a botched police investigation and they are suddenly right in the spotlight. 

Debz ‘n’ Dean from Johnny Fold wouldn’t have had the nous to try cover up their own fuckwittery so wouldn’t be suspected like the McCanns but nobody would have given a shit and just slated them for being cunty tramps

Did they fuck do it

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

The ex-nurse who worked for me said he was a right wrong ‘un and she was as cold as a side of beef hung in a butcher’s freezer. Her opinion not mine. She reckoned that all this shit with changing stories and the weirdness in dealing with everything was down to them desperately trying to maintain their ever so respectable middle class hospital consultant and local GP appearances and not to be seen as scummy and irresponsible boozers who left their young kids home alone while they got pissed with their mates. And failed miserably. So worried about how they would be viewed that they inadvertently created an utter clusterfuck. Throw in a botched police investigation and they are suddenly right in the spotlight. 

Debz ‘n’ Dean from Johnny Fold wouldn’t have had the nous to try cover up their own fuckwittery so wouldn’t be suspected like the McCanns but nobody would have given a shit and just slated them for being cunty tramps

Did they fuck do it

Even if they didn't, they have built themselves a lifestyle way above their means on the back of neglecting their children... Either way they are a pair of contemptible cunts. 

7 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Even if they didn't, they have built themselves a lifestyle way above their means on the back of neglecting their children... Either way they are a pair of contemptible cunts. 

You are back tracking from your original stance at the start of this thread.  At that point you were adamant that they were implicated in their daughters disappearance including agreeing with the Portugeese police regarding them drugging Madelaine, changing their story, deleting texts, etc.  Now you are saying even if they didn't do it they are contemptible which is a completely different thing.    

I don’t think they are involved, though did at the beginning.  If they were, then something more evidential would have come up, and government cover ups is just ridiculous.

That said, I don’t think those who believe they are involved are fucktards either.  The way they behaved from the start is just strange and I still can’t get my head round why they did some of things they did. 

33 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

You are back tracking from your original stance at the start of this thread.  At that point you were adamant that they were implicated in their daughters disappearance including agreeing with the Portugeese police regarding them drugging Madelaine, changing their story, deleting texts, etc.  Now you are saying even if they didn't do it they are contemptible which is a completely different thing.    

Maybe RONNIE is changing his opinion (which is allowed) rather than backtracking?? It does happen

Edited by MancWanderer

48 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Maybe RONNIE is changing his opinion (which is allowed) rather than backtracking?? It does happen

Well it does but on something like this I think it is pertinent to hold back slightly in the first place, don't you ? I mean, we are talking about a couple who had their daughter kidnapped in the most awful cicumstances.  

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Well it does but on something like this I think it is pertinent to hold back slightly in the first place, don't you ? I mean, we are talking about a couple who had their daughter kidnapped in the most awful cicumstances.  

In an ideal world yes. Absolutely. But the way that they behaved immediately after it happened heaped a whole load of suspicion onto them. Whilst I don’t believe that they had anything to do with her disappearance I completely understand why folk might think so. And bear in mind we are years down the line and they haven’t covered themselves in glory with their behaviour since. They fucked up. In the worst way possible and are very sadly paying the ultimate price and I feel immensely sorry for them

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

They're investigating the disappearance of another missing girl which might have links to the suspect.

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-german-police-investigating-suspect-in-similar-missing-girl-case-12001021

Not just her. A lad too according to last night's reports.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Farrelli said:

I'm not back tracking at all, I'm just allowing for other folks opinions. To be clear, I'm convinced they were involved, there's no doubt they lied & their stories & timeliness do not stand up to scrutiny.... So for clarity & to avoid further confusion, GUILTY AS FUCK! 

8 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'm not back tracking at all, I'm just allowing for other folks opinions. To be clear, I'm convinced they were involved, there's no doubt they lied & their stories & timeliness do not stand up to scrutiny.... So for clarity & to avoid further confusion, GUILTY AS FUCK! 

Ok, well I think that is incredibly unjust, especially as new information is strongly pointing towards this German bloke being the perpetrator.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Farrelli said:

Ok, well I think that is incredibly unjust, especially as new information is strongly pointing towards this German bloke being the perpetrator.

Yes but all the evidence points towards the McCanns, all there seems to be on this bloke is him telling people he did it. 13yrs after the evident & apparently 40 people have come forward all of a sudden.. & the German police have ruled him out earlier. Still it takes all the current social unrest off the front pages for a while.