Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madeleine McCann

deane koontz

On 05/06/2020 at 08:58, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Why not co-operate with the police then? Why change stories numerous times? Why phone family back home before the police? Why delete all texts messages from the time she went missing?... Sorry, not buying it. 

The alerting by the cadaver and blood dogs in and outside the apartment and in the car. Washing cuddle cat, disinfecting the apartment. Blood under the tiles behind the couch where the dogs alerted. DNA found in the hire car and foul smell from the boot, 3 weeks afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, worthy10 said:

The alerting by the cadaver and blood dogs in and outside the apartment and in the car. Washing cuddle cat, disinfecting the apartment. Blood under the tiles behind the couch where the dogs alerted. DNA found in the hire car and foul smell from the boot, 3 weeks afterwards. 

Fucking hell Worthy, thought you were asking advice then on apartments in Portugal 😉

I was shocked and very sympathetic when the story broke. But now I have read a lot about how all evidence points to mum and dad being involved and hardly any evidence of an abduction. There is an aussie reporter called mark saunokonoko or similar on Ch9. He has done some blogs on Twitter that make you think. I agree with ronnie phillips

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, worthy10 said:

I was shocked and very sympathetic when the story broke. But now I have read a lot about how all evidence points to mum and dad being involved and hardly any evidence of an abduction. There is an aussie reporter called mark saunokonoko or similar on Ch9. He has done some blogs on Twitter that make you think. I agree with ronnie phillips

If you look at the transcripts for the time they started searching for Madeleine & organising themselves, not one of the group mentions speaking to Gerry, although they remember who else they spoke to.... So where was he? A search that began ( with the help of some locals) at between 9.20 & 9.30, but the msm narrative is it was 10pm. 

If you believe the McCanns story the dogs with 100% success rate were wrong, the Portuguese police are bent & the locals can't tell the time... Amongst other things. 

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

If you look at the transcripts for the time they started searching for Madeleine & organising themselves, not one of the group mentions speaking to Gerry, although they remember who else they spoke to.... So where was he? A search that began ( with the help of some locals) at between 9.20 & 9.30, but the msm narrative is it was 10pm. 

If you believe the McCanns story the dogs with 100% success rate were wrong, the Portuguese police are bent & the locals can't tell the time... Amongst other things. 

Singing from the same hymn sheet Ronnie. If you've seen the Portuguese police file, you will see that it is a comprehensive and high quality document.

The Police were so clueless they didn't close or monitor the borders until 3 days after she disappeared.

They tried to get Murat to confess.  A guy who became a suspect to them because a journalist thought he was odd.

When that failed, they tried to get the Russian bloke to confess.  A bloke who came to their attention because he'd had a late night conversation with Murat. 

Then it was the McCanns turn.  Pressure them to confess.  Check the apartment and car for DNA. Fair enough.  Find some DNA in the hire car.  Haha! This is the car they used to move her body on the night.  No, the car was hired 3 weeks after she disappeared.  Oh, they must have stuck her in a fridge then.  WTF?!

They had, and still dont, a scrap of evidence against any of them, so they made up scenarios and deliberately tried to manipulate the evidence.  Not the work of an even halfway decent police investigation.

9 hours ago, Cheese said:

Cheers. Sorry for asking, but whereabouts on that awfully designed website are the Police Interview transcripts from the immediate aftermath of her disappearance? I'd like to read the bizarre interview stuff.

Half way down, "Gerry, kate and Madeleine McCann."

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, worthy10 said:

The German police claim to have written to the mccanns saying they have concrete evidence that MM is dead.

The mccanns claims that this is not correct. 

Someone is lying....

The German prosecutor won't produce the evidence.

Something's going on, and it's all a bit weird.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, worthy10 said:

The German police claim to have written to the mccanns saying they have concrete evidence that MM is dead.

The mccanns claims that this is not correct. 

Someone is lying....

The McCanns already know this. Surprise surprise, the German appears to be no longer under suspicion. 

3 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

The McCanns already know this. Surprise surprise, the German appears to be no longer under suspicion. 

So correct me if I’ve misunderstood this

german police - we’ve got the killer we think

mccanns - quiet

german prosecutor - we have proof Madeline was killed 

McCanns - no you don’t 

only one way they would or could know this? Am I on the right lines with my thoughts?