deane koontz

• Site Supporter
45 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So correct me if I’ve misunderstood this

german police - we’ve got the killer we think

mccanns - quiet

german prosecutor - we have proof Madeline was killed 

McCanns - no you don’t 

only one way they would or could know this? Am I on the right lines with my thoughts? 

Currently saying they've received no letter from the prosecutor.

He told press yesterday he has sent one. No one knows whether it was electronic/snail and via which party.

Weird.

25 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So correct me if I’ve misunderstood this

german police - we’ve got the killer we think

mccanns - quiet

german prosecutor - we have proof Madeline was killed 

McCanns - no you don’t 

only one way they would or could know this? Am I on the right lines with my thoughts? 

this is how I read it

Mail on Sunday reporter has said a German Prosecutor has said that the German Federal Police has said that they have evidence that CB killed MM,  and that some of the evidence has to be kept secret as it would jeopardise the prosecution's case. 

Daily Mirror reporter has said that a German prosecutor has said that the German Federal Police have re-established contact with the McCann family by letter.

Various media outlets spin this out

McCans say - "we havent had a letter from German authorities stating they have evidence or proof that madeine is dead"

writing a letter to re-establish contact  isn't the same as "we've told them madeline is dead" contact is a two way thing, looks like a load of media clickbait bollocks to me

1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

this is how I read it

Mail on Sunday reporter has said a German Prosecutor has said that the German Federal Police has said that they have evidence that CB killed MM,  and that some of the evidence has to be kept secret as it would jeopardise the prosecution's case. 

Daily Mirror reporter has said that a German prosecutor has said that the German Federal Police have re-established contact with the McCann family by letter.

Various media outlets spin this out

McCans say - "we havent had a letter from German authorities stating they have evidence or proof that madeine is dead"

writing a letter to re-establish contact  isn't the same as "we've told them madeline is dead" contact is a two way thing, looks like a load of media clickbait bollocks to me

Thank you mate. Im in no way invested in this whole thing and haven’t read much I just see bits and pieces. 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Hang on, let me get this straight... She wasn't dead when the cadaver dog flagged it up but she's dead because some German nut job says so?.... Anybody like a little wager that no body is found? 

I will

I bet you £100 that no body is found

I'll even give 2/1 that one is

I just spat on my hand, so that means the bet is on

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I will

I bet you £100 that no body is found

I'll even give 2/1 that one is

I just spat on my hand, so that means the bet is on

I read it as though you were betting on the same outcome as Ronnie then. Could be wrong 

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I read it as though you were betting on the same outcome as Ronnie then. Could be wrong 

I was, bit of humour on my part, because he never actually said which way he was betting

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

Define abduction.

And then tell me why The Times writes

German authorities believe Madeleine McCann, the 3-year-old British girl who went missing from her family vacation in Portugal in 2007, was killed shortly after she was abducted.

5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Define abduction.

German authorities believe Madeleine McCann, the 3-year-old British girl who went missing from her family vacation in Portugal in 2007, was killed shortly after she was abducted.

I'm assuming they're pulling your pud here and are part of the group thinking the McCanns did away with her themselves 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Define abduction.

I'd rather read what the Portuguese police had to say & trust what 2 highly trained sniffer dogs with 100% success rates reckoned. 

The msm have been peddling this abduction story for 13yrs. How is it that the McCanns & their friends have never been considered as suspects or questioned by our Police? In any proper missing child investigation the people closest to the child are the main focus. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'd rather read what the Portuguese police had to say & trust what 2 highly trained sniffer dogs with 100% success rates reckoned. 

The msm have been peddling this abduction story for 13yrs. How is it that the McCanns & their friends have never been considered as suspects or questioned by our Police? In any proper missing child investigation the people closest to the child are the main focus. 

is it not possible that she was hurt in some way, in the room during the kidnap?

Dog picks up the scent of any blood?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

How is it that the McCanns & their friends have never been considered as suspects or questioned by our Police? In any proper missing child investigation the people closest to the child are the main focus. 

What do you think is the explanation for that? Remember, if it's some sort of conspiracy, hundreds of people (if not thousands) from multiple countries would have to be complicit.

Edited by Cheese