Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madeleine McCann

deane koontz

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

You need to watch the 2and half of the Netflix series pal

I have but needn't have bothered.. Netflix? 😂 Please you're joking surely? People can believe whatever they like, dogs don't lie but the McCanns did on multiple occasions. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

What do you think is the explanation for that? Remember, if it's some sort of conspiracy, hundreds of people (if not thousands) from multiple countries would have to be complicit.

I have no idea why but its a fact. The high ranking met officer who was asked to head the re-investigation was warned that the McCanns were off limits. Do a bit of digging around. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I have but needn't have bothered.. Netflix? 😂 Please you're joking surely? People can believe whatever they like, dogs don't lie but the McCanns did on multiple occasions. 

I have no doubt, they behaved badly and are paying the price for sure.  They seem like oddballs quite frankly.

However the evidence just isn't there to say they killed their child and managed to cover it up whilst in a foreign country.

• On advice of Mark Harrison, the PJ asked a dog handler, Martin Grime, to bring his dogs to Praia da Luz.
  • Eddie is trained to search for and locate human remains and body fluids including blood. The dog has also been trained to identify 'dead body' scent contamination. Keela is indeed trained to detect blood. Both dogs will alert to dried blood of live human beings.
  • In six years operational deployment in over 200 cases the dog has never alerted to meat based foodstuffs. The dog has never alerted to 'road kill'.  Yet in training the dog has alerted to a 1 cm cube of pork soaked in petrol for 1 week and then burnt until only a residue remains. That's according to the handler, Mr Grime. He hasn't provided any records of the dog's successes and failures to substantiate his claims. He worked at South Yorkshire Police Force from 2003 to August 2007. During that period he was deployed on 37 occasions. That's an average of 9 per year. Eddie was seven in 2007..........
  • He alerted to two different places in the McCanns’ apartment, the garden,  two of Kate McCann’s clothes, one of the children’s T-shirts, on the pink soft toy, ‘Cuddle Cat’. He was not deployed in the car, so he didn't alert to two places in the car. He did however alert to the driver's door, in one compartment of which was the car's key card. Eddie alerted to the key card.   
  • None of the alerts by Keela have been confirmed by forensics as being blood. No blood or DNA of Madeleine was found/identified. The DNA that was identified belongs to three living persons.
  • Portuguese forensics examined the apartment the day after Madeleine disappeared. No vestige of blood was found. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Winchester White said:

I have no doubt, they behaved badly and are paying the price for sure.  They seem like oddballs quite frankly.

However the evidence just isn't there to say they killed their child and managed to cover it up whilst in a foreign country.

There is no evidence of an abduction. The McCanns have lied about how the apartment was broken into, the time Madelaine supposedly went missing & their nighttime habits. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

There is no evidence of an abduction. The McCanns have lied about how the apartment was broken into, the time Madelaine supposedly went missing & their nighttime habits. 

Mate, you might be right and I am wrong but I feel the odds are 99% in my favour.

One thing I would say is the police there are almost as incompetent as those from some backwater in the US such as Manitowoc 😉

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I have no idea why but its a fact. The high ranking met officer who was asked to head the re-investigation was warned that the McCanns were off limits. Do a bit of digging around. 

I've done a bit of "digging around". I asked you to post a link to this stuff a while back, but you directed me to a terribly-designed website that contains nothing incriminating. Where are you digging?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

I've done a bit of "digging around". I asked you to post a link to this stuff a while back, but you directed me to a terribly-designed website that contains nothing incriminating. Where are you digging?

I'm not here to wipe your arse mate, it's quite simple, put her name in a search engine & off you go. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'm not here to wipe your arse mate, it's quite simple, put her name in a search engine & off you go. 

But doing that leads you to cranks and conspiracy theories. Do the same for 5G or immunisation and see what that tells you.

• Site Supporter
Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I have done. I don't want you to wipe my arse. I just can't find anything which reiterates what you're claiming. It might well exist, I just can't find it.

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, TroySwoosh said:

@RONNIE PHILLIPS everything you're coming up with is thoroughly rebutted on the website I posted

It's mainly rebutting the semantics on first perusal. For instance says the McCanns don't change their story but Kate said the shutters had been forced when they hadnt... Will read it more closely when I have time. 

Why is it that the folk who believe stuff like this and 5G and pizzagate and wayfair etc always just tell people to "open your eyes" and "it's all there to see for yourself" but then end up getting all shirty when you merely ask for links to what they have formed their opinion on, that isn't complete horse shit???? 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, boogs said:

Why is it that the folk who believe stuff like this and 5G and pizzagate and wayfair etc always just tell people to "open your eyes" and "it's all there to see for yourself" but then end up getting all shirty when you merely ask for links to what they have formed their opinion on, that isn't complete horse shit???? 

No mate it's sheer fucking laziness... Try Sonia Poulton or Peter Hyatt for starters. It may make you think differently, it may not. 

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

No mate it's sheer fucking laziness... Try Sonia Poulton or Peter Hyatt for starters. It may make you think differently, it may not. 

30 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Throw James Bogart in as well. 

A small clique of 3 Youtuber conspiracy theorists then. That's your source.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

A small clique of 3 Youtuber conspiracy theorists then. That's your source.

Or maybe 2 reporters who have examined the evidence & a highly respected expert in the field of statement analysis.... I have no desire to convert you to my personal belief on this subject but anybody who looks thoroughly at everything surrounding the whole event & doesn't see anything irregular really doesn't want to see but I'm sure cover ups never really happen.... Off to get fitted for my tinfoil hat now 😉

36 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I wasn't aiming it at anybody in particular, just seems its generally the case. 

I raised the possibility that this pizzagate was complete nonsense the other day with someone that I have been unfortunate enough to end up in a WhatsApp group with, his "proof" was a picture of a list of countries with numbers next to them, any fucker could've knocked it up in 2 minutes. The numbers referred to the amount of children that go missing each year. Britain was 230,000!!! That's just short of 2000 a month! How can any fucker believe this shit. 

I just left it there with him, what's the point in trying to converse with someone who throws that at you as some sort of reliable evidence.