Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Window cleaners

Spider

• Site Supporter

I’ve had the same chap doing my windows for a good few years now, but hardly ever speak to him because he wears a manu top half the time.

However, got into a long conversation with him recently (lockdown innit), and he started going on about all the birds he gets to shag on his round. Which I assumed was bullshit until he started showing me the messages and pictures they send him.

Now he’s no looker, and he’s from Leigh, but if he’s telling the truth he must spend 30% of his time shagging or setting one up.

I’m aware we have a window cleaner on here, but he’s pure as the driven snow.

One story he told me was of a bored housewife inviting him to some swingers club in Farnworth, which he described as “stank like a tin of mushroom soup”.

dread to think.

Should we all be out on the windows?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

I did 11 years from 17 to 28 years old, I had a marvellous time, I worked all over Bolton and Farnworth and I saw some sights, great memories and character building

Did you have a threesome with 2 women during any afternoon like this mon reckons he has?

Im thinking of going out for some ladders and a chamois leather

29 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ve had the same chap doing my windows for a good few years now, but hardly ever speak to him because he wears a manu top half the time.

However, got into a long conversation with him recently (lockdown innit), and he started going on about all the birds he gets to shag on his round. Which I assumed was bullshit until he started showing me the messages and pictures they send him.

Now he’s no looker, and he’s from Leigh, but if he’s telling the truth he must spend 30% of his time shagging or setting one up.

One story he told me was of a bored housewife inviting him to some swingers club in Farnworth, which he described as “stank like a tin of mushroom soup”.

dread to think.

He didnt say where did he?

I wonder if it was Penny Sneddon?

• Members

Our Maude has been caught out in the buff by our window cleaner. Didn’t get any discount mind. 

When I did personal training years back I used to get offers to be paid in kind instead of reddies 

Would get the occasional tit pic WhatsApp pic to me to ahem “show their progress” 

Edited by Rudy

31 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Out Maude has been caught out in the buff by our window cleaner. Didn’t get any discount mind. 

When I did personal training years back I used to get offers to be paid in kind instead of reddies 

Would get the occasional tit pic WhatsApp pic to me to ahem “show their progress” 

I get quite a few Saturday night ‘innocent’ texts about window related things ...obviously after a couple of brave pills aka carafe of wine :)

• Members
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I get quite a few Saturday night ‘innocent’ texts about window related things ...obviously after a couple of brave pills aka carafe of wine :)

I do like the ooops sorry wasn’t meant for you 😁

• Members

My father in law is a sparky and he said as a lad he used to get offered being paid in kind of hire a bit.

He got given an envelope of cash once for a job in amongst it was a few Polaroid’s of the lass in the buff, ginger growler out the lot.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I can just imagine the Windows related things:

"my backdoors need a good seeing to"

"Condensation has played havoc during lockdown - I'm dripping here, please sort me out"

"no matter how hard I rub it, it just won't come off  - please help"

And one who's got the wrong end of the stick

"I've migrated to Windows 10 but I'm not able to sync some of my files"

mind you, the last one was probably after a "re-boot" (in safe-mode) so you never know 🙂

4 hours ago, Spider said:

dread to think.

Is it Robin Askwith?

5 hours ago, Spider said:

dread to think.

Fred the red cleaning your windows. Not good.

Atherton window cleaners was like a mafia in the 70s, they had every round going in the NW. Was doing a building job in a leafy cul de sac on a posh estate in Knutsford, and the local " Athertonian " window cleaner turned up with his bucket and chamois.

Edited by leigh white

7 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Atherton window cleaners was like a mafia in the 70s, they had every round going in the NW. Was doing a building job in a leafy cul de sac on a posh estate in Knutsford, and the local " Athertonian " window cleaner turned up with his bucket and chamois.

Funny enough for the last 17 years, i've had 3  separate Atherton lads doing my windows and during that time i've moved house twice.

I don't live in Bolton anymore, but still have an Atherton window cleaner.

Do Athy lads do owt else apart from clean windows?