Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pissed up purchases

Rudy

A couch saver the other week. Still not been arsed to fit it.

Was close to buying that shower head with stones in it. Went getting my hair cut and the barber had bought one pissed up too.

My mate once bought a carbon fibre canoe mould on ebay at 5am off his nut. He didn't make the 400 mile round trip to pick it up though. 

Not bought something big, but I quit my very very well paid job and left no door open for any return with the tone and wording of my resignation notice whilst pissed and “impaired with other substances” . Not a regret luckily but I certainly didn’t think it through at the time but worked out ok in the end 😁

• Members
13 minutes ago, Blondi said:

I'm fooking lethal on eBay when I'm pissed, especially on a Saturday night, I've bought 6 watches recently and only worn one of them. 

My Mrs left me in charge of buying the sweets for Halloween, thought it was cheap to buy off a wholesaler off eBay. Bought 5kg of those little gummy teddy bears. 
Now considering a small bite size bag is about 150g it was quite a lot. 

Me being the genius I am bagged them up and sold them as wedding favours and made a profit. This time next year Rodders

29 minutes ago, stevieb said:

A couch saver the other week. Still not been arsed to fit it.

Was close to buying that shower head with stones in it. Went getting my hair cut and the barber had bought one pissed up too.

My mate once bought a carbon fibre canoe mould on ebay at 5am off his nut. He didn't make the 400 mile round trip to pick it up though. 

A lad in work did similar when his wife was on a girls weekend. A lot of explaining when the canoe was on the drive 4 weeks later