Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Manly Clothing thread

Rudy

5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I paid TK Maxx 20 quid for a North Face bob hat for when it's proper baltic at the match. how much warmer do my ears get for that extra £165?

Dunno pal you would have to try them both. I like north face gear it’s very good 

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Dunno pal you would have to try them both. I like north face gear it’s very good 

That's where my premium cuts off.

obviously a TNF coat will be warmer, more waterproof etc than a H&M one. Once prices get far beyond that level I begin to wonder why.

Not of the same branding but i wore Supreme, BAPE etc back in my skate boarding yoof, where they get their prices from at the moment i've no clue.

2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

obviously a TNF coat will be warmer, more waterproof etc than a H&M one. Once prices get far beyond that level I begin to wonder why.

Not of the same branding but i wore Supreme, BAPE etc back in my skate boarding yoof, where they get their prices from at the moment i've no clue.

Just trends isn’t it. Same gear no doubt as you used to wear at multiples of the price. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Now owned by Louis Vuitton.

I love supreme. had no idea it started as skateboard gear

5 hours ago, Rudy said:

Goose feathers and coyotes, coyotes are pests to farmers, the goose Feathers would be going in the bin anyways.

Part of the poultry industry. 

I assume you don’t wear leather then 😁

Was at a Hindu wedding when a few of the lads I know were informing me that a lad I had just been introduced to was a "dirty cow eater", maybe you had to be there but I found it rather funny that he shut them all up straight away with a response of "what the fuck you got on your feet lads?? " 😂

The only people who don coats with fur-trimmed hoods (finest dog no less) are self-unaware football dandies, who dress far too young for their years i.e. scum-supporter Carl from Mottram or Tobias Phoenix.

The second group are cheap drug-addicted streetwalkers plying their trade on streets such as Lumb Lane, Bradford or Coe Street, Bolton.

Moncler should be commended for their efforts to repurpose/recycle now that combi boilers have made immersion heaters and hot water tanks pretty much obsolete.

49521631cg_11_f.jpg

I just checked - the jacket above, very insulating btw, is a snip at a mere £1,240...

Imagine wasting that amount of money on say return flights to NYC, Cuba and Thailand (Tui - fly in the next ten minutes) when you could look the dog's bollocks in that coat.

Practical too, imagine you're on the lam from the O.B. and they come to search for you at your house? Simply don the jacket, pull the hood up, pull the hood drawstrings and clamber into your airing cupboard. Keep perfectly still and they wouldn't cop you in a month of Sundays.

15 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Is it just me or do the lads wearing Canada Goose look like they're about to break out into...'stay now...''

You're right, I do. And Heavy Metal, Rock, Indie, classical, bit of opera now and again. Not that keen that keen on dance though to be honest. I've tried, lord knows I've tried.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...