Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Manly Clothing thread

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone referring to trainers as sneakers needs their bollocks putting into a vice and a quarter-turn tighter every day.

You won’t get better deals on mid range stuff than terraces menswear. They’ve got an outlet on Freeport near me as well an ace website. Dirt cheap and great deals.  

Not that many years between us then. So I’m even more offended now!!!

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

I've had various colour variations on the Vans Wells jacket over the years oddly for elasticated cuffs and bottom fits my odd shaped body well and 500 notes cheaper than the SI one.

VN0A457RY28-HERO?$PDP-FULL-IMAGE$

Do you drink beer from red plastic cups and say "spring break...woo wooo". 

That black SI coat - hideous, looks like sommat C&A would've sold for thirty quid in 1989 and £640?

Anyone who'd consider buying it - I have some magic beans for sale, PM me.

A mate's younger brother, follows the Whites home and away, although he couldn't fight out of a wet paper bag - 'bout twelve years ago he became a sheep and started wearing Stone Island...

He got filled in badly on an awayday - even though he wouldn't have engaged willingly.

Now has a bit of a speech defect and strange gait.

Solely acquired due to his daft clobber and those who twatted him presuming that silly badge made him 'game'.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Awash with snides as well same with Canada goose.

Although I do like CG and have a gilet and a couple of moncler hats which keep my folically challenged head warm 

I have a CG coat, proper Antarctica clobber that

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

aye superb kit and would wear almost all of their stuff. Moncler is the opposite style wise some hideous pieces 

I don’t buy my little in designer clothes because of the rate she grows but I got given a bag of top gear from someone at work who’s daughter had grown out of it. There’s a CG coat in it. Madness there’s thousands of quids worth of stuff 

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I don’t buy my little in designer clothes because of the rate she grows but I got given a bag of top gear from someone at work who’s daughter had grown out of it. There’s a CG coat in it. Madness there’s thousands of quids worth of stuff 

Unless you’re minted anyone who buys their kids designer gear is a showboating cunt. One of my mates has his little lad kitted out in it all. Just fucking stupid it is.