Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Katie Hopkins

Spider

• Members

I think it’s quite sad that she is banned. I know twitter have their rules and she seems to have broken them, but she is free to say whatever she likes, she’s happy to do that and take the consequences.

Ive never liked peoples voices being taken away I think it’s a dangerous precedent regardless of her rhetoric. 

She’s still a colossal cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I think it’s quite sad that she is banned. I know twitter have their rules and she seems to have broken them, but she is free to say whatever she likes, she’s happy to do that and take the consequences.

Ive never liked peoples voices being taken away I think it’s a dangerous precedent regardless of her rhetoric. 

I'm torn on this one. 

Twitter has its terms and conditions that everyone signs up to when they join. So a user has to stay within the community rules.

To use a shit analogy - owning Twitter is a bit like owning a pub. You're the landlord and you're free to say what's fair game and what gets you kicked out. 

Some of KH's posts vocalised out loud in a pub and you'd expect the landlord to tell her to pipe down. And if she carried on you'd be within your rights telling her to fuck off.

On the other hand - I'm really uncomfortable with other people being the arbiter of what you can and can't say online. 

Maybe we need a new version of Twitter where the terms say that you can say whatever the fuck you like - and if you don't like it but choose to look then that's your look out!

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Maybe we need a new version of Twitter where the terms say that you can say whatever the fuck you like - and if you don't like it but choose to look then that's your look out!

You mean like WW then 😁

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm torn on this one. 

Twitter has its terms and conditions that everyone signs up to when they join. So a user has to stay within the community rules.

To use a shit analogy - owning Twitter is a bit like owning a pub. You're the landlord and you're free to say what's fair game and what gets you kicked out. 

Some of KH's posts vocalised out loud in a pub and you'd expect the landlord to tell her to pipe down. And if she carried on you'd be within your rights telling her to fuck off.

On the other hand - I'm really uncomfortable with other people being the arbiter of what you can and can't say online. 

Some reasonable points there.

For me, the danger comes from allowing too much, that it becomes a magnet and sucks in fucktards who then grow in their extremist beliefs and soon we've got a terrorist/cult/extreme group of dangerous wankers.

Just stay away from the place.

37 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It isn't really. Twitter is a private company. She'll be able to chat shite on another platform that's more "freedom of speechy". It just probably won't draw the desired controversy/attention for her there though. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

I'm torn on this one. 

Twitter are just saying what you can do on twitter

There's nowt to stop her setting up a blog or forum and start spouting shite on that, and if people want to join in, they can

35 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

There's a right wing friendly knock off of Twitter that plenty are flouncing off to.

Plenty of flag wankers posting about #twexit.

At risk of coming across stupid for not knowing maybe, but what is twexit?? 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, boogs said:

Well then, turns out I am a bit stupid then. Should of been able to put that together myself. 

Could’ve been Twin Extermination, Two Extinguishers, Twatty Excuses, 

She is a vile women but as with all shock jocks they get their oxygen from winding folk up. Bit like the presenters on talk sport. 

If she came out and said we need to have a structured and sensible debate on our future immigration policy to ensure it fair and humane doubt she would get much reaction. 

On 21/06/2020 at 11:30, ZicoKelly said:

Twitter are just saying what you can do on twitter

There's nowt to stop her setting up a blog or forum and start spouting shite on that, and if people want to join in, they can

And you’ve never seen her and Sluffy in the same room together 👀